C.R.I.S.I.S

Factions are affiliation of people who work together for a common goal. There are many types of these bonds, such as survivor groups, bandits, mercenaries, traders, etc.

Moderator: Moderation Access

Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 6 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Central Response Initiative for Security and Infection Suppression C.R.I.S.I.S

The CRISIS Central Response Initiative for Security and Infection Suppression is the last standing government agency that emerged as a beacon of hope during the darkest hours of the catastrophic zombie outbreak of 2020. As the infection began to rapidly sweep across the United States, plunging the nation into chaos and despair, a group of visionary leaders, experts, and government officials came together to form CRISIS, an agency dedicated to preserving what remained of civilization.

The outbreak had its origins in a secretive laboratory experiment gone terribly wrong, which unleashed the A-Virus, a highly contagious and reanimating pathogen made by Elysium Pharmaceuticals. The initial response from the government and military was swift, but they were quickly overwhelmed as the infection spread like wildfire. The once thriving cities and communities were now overrun with the undead, and chaos reigned.

In the midst of this unprecedented crisis, CRISIS was established with the primary goal of providing a coordinated, centralized response to the epidemic. Its founders recognized that to combat the rapidly multiplying threat and protect survivors, a more organized and dedicated effort was required.

The leaders of CRISIS, with expertise in various fields such as military strategy, virology, disaster management, and logistics, swiftly took control of all available resources and mostly maintains controls of all of the remaining quarantine zones within United States of America. The soldiers are tasked with patrolling the quarantine zones, responding to outbreaks, and securing supply routes. They became a symbol of order and protection in a world overrun by the undead.

In the state of San Andreas, they own the trading hub Market Station and the only up and running quarantine zone and that is Bilgewater Creek, where they cleared the town and made it a safe haven for themselves and for the rest of the survivors.
Last edited by Teddy on November 11th, 2023, 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teddy

reserved.
kalambo
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: willy_whitewood

yessir
EcosLocos
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Keep it up
San Andreas National Guard Image - Corporal Maximillian Shawley
contingency
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

mars aeternum
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
Teddy

((PM me on forum or discord whoever wants to join))
Last edited by Teddy on November 11th, 2023, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teddy

first recruits

Teddy

Teddy

Teddy