[Parzival] Tose_Proevski

Complaints, appeals and bug reports.

Moderator: Forum Engineer Access

sleet
Registered for: 5 months

Account name:dull
In-game names:Zika Pavlovic, Milan Todorovic, Tose Proeski
Banning administrator:I don't know but someone told me it was Parzival.
Date: 2023.10.28
Reason:I have no idea, i went /q then came back and first thing I know I'm banned.
Why you should be unbanned:I just started playing and I think I was unrightfully banned.
Parzival
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Explain why you were involved in a shootout, robbed everyone from their loot and immediately /q-ed without any proper role play.
sleet

I swear to God I was not meaning to do any of that, some people entered the server then started shooting at me, so when I got CK-ed on my first account, I made the other one and started killing them and then looting them to take my things back.
-I never wanted to shoot in the first place, I think you can even see on the LOGS that some guy that just entered the server killed me with his pistol while I was on my character. I think at that time I was called Milan Todorovic.
sleet

Also, it's not only my account that is banned but also my IP.
Parzival
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

So pretty much you admitted to revengekilling presuming that is what actually happened, basing on the premise that could be your original ban reason as you just joined probably a few days ago and already resulted to such actions instead of contacting administrators (on discord if unavailable in game or even forum report)

But I'll give you a final chance on the premise that you behave and with a warning that any offense committed further on will result in an immediate permanent ban. I'll unban you.
sleet

Big thanks, I will not forget this and I will try to report any bad acitivity instead of reacting the way I did.
  • Information