Desolation Roleplay: Outlaws

Moderator: Forum Engineer Access

Awide
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Hello, it's me again. I have been scripting the server again because this is the only language I can 'program' in. We had some votes on Discord while the server was dying, which actually, to my and everyone's surprise turned out to be pretty popular, but oh my God, you have no idea what you're in for. I would like to thank everyone who is still interested, especially those who reached out.

You know Halloween is coming, which is the spookiest season worldwide. Especially on Desolation. You may have noticed that the server keeps getting lively around this date. This time it will be so different. Especially the lively part. We had a vote if the game should be either hardcore or softcore. The managing administrator posting the vote did not elaborate what this means, and you all voted hardcore 59 vs 11. Thankfully, everybody knew what hardcore means, PK = CK. On Desolation Outlaws when the zombies eat you, when the bullets turn you into swiss cheese, when the car explodes over your head, when virus tears apart your body, death is final. (Bugs and DM appealable.)

I cannot emphasize how big game-changing effect this mechanism has. From now on the survival aspect will rise over all others in importance. Robbing someone? Think twice. We are bringing you this Halloween the SCARIEST zombie roleplay experience that you ever had.

Without new lore all this could not come. It is time to leave both old grudges and old characters behind and embrace a new timeline. This will give everyone the opportunity to start fresh with the same chances everybody else has. All the areas are currently being reworked before release. A new starting city, the major hub of outlaws and (so rightfully called) survivors, Bilgewater Creek will provide shelter to most social creatures. Lone wolves though may claim new homes in Los Santos, from where radiation has been eradicated. The time speed has been doubled, meaning that you will see two days going down every 24 hours. Simplified rules, learning from the past will be posted, all in order to provide players better experience and clarity.

Without further adu, the server will start on the 27th of October, 2023 20:00 (CET). We are very excited to see everybody once here again, and we are looking forward to killing seeing you.
Madlad
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 6 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

:pray:
slapyou
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

The new PK=CK function in combination with the server rules and if they are not broken by every player - it will be a bomb.
kalambo
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: willy_whitewood

yessirr
Awide

Slight update to avoid misunderstandings, death = CK.
Madlad
contingency
Characters: Karl_Schneider

Awide wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 6:59 pm Slight update to avoid misunderstandings, death = CK.
theres no way u can pull that off with turfs and ace mercs around
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
EcosLocos
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

contingency wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 7:57 am
Awide wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 6:59 pm Slight update to avoid misunderstandings, death = CK.
As with turfs I see your point, but with ACE Mercs, not sure. This rule was created, because people wanted it to be hardcore and of course to enchance the RP possiblities. Flying into a town, when you were killed 10 minutes earlier is just silly and the backtalk at the end through radio was even worse. Now people would double check who to cross, who to attack and so on.
San Andreas National Guard Image - Corporal Maximillian Shawley
kinography
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

If things don't work out then I think it's in everyone's best interest to say that there is always room for change.
contingency
Characters: Karl_Schneider

EcosLocos wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 11:47 am
As with turfs I see your point, but with ACE Mercs, not sure. This rule was created, because people wanted it to be hardcore and of course to enchance the RP possiblities. Flying into a town, when you were killed 10 minutes earlier is just silly and the backtalk at the end through radio was even worse. Now people would double check who to cross, who to attack and so on.
its funny how everything you've just said applies on them only
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
kalambo
Characters: willy_whitewood

server isnt even open yet and we already got beef lmfaofao
  • Information