A suggestion related to Chimeras

Moderator: Moderation Access

Zeyo
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

The ability of using /eat as a Chimera should not be allowed when you get finished and get your brains blown rp'ly, cause realistically, how would it eat if its damn head is blown to smithereens?

At least prohibit the usage of /eat in case the Chimera's head is blown rp'ly if it's not possible script-wise.
shalls
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

Most Chimera are unable to /eat after being finished. The only exception are those that have maxxed out the Undead Rebirth ability — which takes the Chimera player 10 levels to achieve.
contingency
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

Zeyo wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:27 pm The ability of using /eat as a Chimera should not be allowed when you get finished and get your brains blown rp'ly, cause realistically, how would it eat if its damn head is blown to smithereens?

At least prohibit the usage of /eat in case the Chimera's head is blown rp'ly if it's not possible script-wise.
if u get headshot u can no longer us /eat according to the rules my friend
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
Zeyo

contingency wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:32 pm
Zeyo wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:27 pm The ability of using /eat as a Chimera should not be allowed when you get finished and get your brains blown rp'ly, cause realistically, how would it eat if its damn head is blown to smithereens?

Where's that written? Can you quote it?
Zeyo

codeine wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:30 pm Most Chimera are unable to /eat after being finished. The only exception are those that have maxxed out the Undead Rebirth ability — which takes the Chimera player 10 levels to achieve.
I totally get it but I'm talking about the realistic side, where is the realism when ur head is blown and u still eat someone
contingency

Zeyo wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:35 pm
contingency wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:32 pm

Where's that written? Can you quote it?
actually no that's for bionics, i can see the logic behind chimera's 10/10 undead rebirth doe
contingency

Zeyo wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:36 pm
codeine wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:30 pm Most Chimera are unable to /eat after being finished. The only exception are those that have maxxed out the Undead Rebirth ability — which takes the Chimera player 10 levels to achieve.
I totally get it but I'm talking about the realistic side, where is the realism when ur head is blown and u still eat someone
where is the realism when u can eat people after being injured, or having an injector giving u adrenaline to self-revive, or having wolverine claws, or being able to scream like a motherfucker and stunning people
its a game, its not meant to be 100% real life
Gus
Characters: Jim_Park

As it currently stands /eat at 10/10 undead rebirth is literally /loot proofing with no countermeasures, so something needs to be done about it IMO.
shalls

There is a cooldown with /eat and roleplay wise you are only allowed to rise from the slumber and devour a character just once in a scene (according to the lore) so killing a Chimera again after devouring can easily be a form of a countermeasure. However, against a single player — obviously a Chimera with the Undead Rebirth ability would be much more powerful in comparison. That's why you need 10 levels to devour a human back to life from final death. All in all, it's just harder to loot a Chimera's body — most especially powerful Chimera characters like mine. Whereas Bionics are harder to kill and work against due to their Phalanx, SCAN and CHIRP system.
shalls

Zeyo wrote: April 27th, 2023, 10:36 pm
Chimera are beings with an essentially severe mutation from the virus or the plague. Even if you blew a Chimera's head off — they can still function and smear you with a tormenting liquid infused with acid, or claw you while still dead whenever you are near it. They are like cockroaches in a sense. If you had read the lore — you would know that they are essentially dead in every sense of the word. Think of them like advanced zombies capable of high intellect.

What I would suggest that would completely obliterate a Chimera is the usage of a molotov cocktail or a bomb. That way, the whole body dies and logically would be completely dead and unable to devour from death.
  • Information