[2.6, 2.7] Cho_Hwang, Dante_Salazar, and Stranger_ (Peter_Dixion).

Moderator: Moderation Access

Cyborg
Registered for: 1 year

Your in-game name: Matthew_Eastwood
Reported player name: Cho_Hwang, Dante_Salazar, and Stranger_ (Peter_Dixion)
Witnesses: None third party involved
Date: 25/04/2023 [DD/MM/YY]
Time (if applicable): [HH:MM]

Full complaint details:
I am writing this report on behalf of Matthew Eastwood, who was recently killed and robbed in-game by Cho Hwang, Dante Salazar, and Stranger_ (Peter Dixion). The reason for their actions was a racist comment made by Matthew (me) on the server's radio channel.

Dante picked me from Scarville and took me near BB acres and that's where his friends showed up to kill me over a reason of verbal argument over the radio and he confirmed it as you can notices that in the logs below.

Then later I told Cho that I am from Scarville too and I work for mayor there he started fabricating the reason that Zeyo ( referred as Zee) told him to torture me more whereas he also didn't wanted me to go because he told me a lot, I also tried to scam his friend (Dante_Salazar) and finally because I mocked him and that's a lot to fabricate and his objective to kill me was just because some verbal argument over radio.

On the other hand, Dante had an intention to rob and kill me later which was another rule breaking by him and as per the rules 2.6 -robberies point 4: "Shooting players during robberies is prohibited unless they are not co-operative, in which case it is allowed to shoot and loot them. Shooting must be done as a last resort." Whereas, I was co-operative all the time. In this case, I was not given any chance to cooperate before being killed by Cho and robbed by Dante and Peter.
Therefore, I urge the administration to take strict action against the rulebreakers, Cho Hwang, Dante Salazar, and Stranger_ (Peter Dixion). I recommend that they be temporarily or permanently banned from the server, depending on the severity of their offenses. This will send a clear message to the server's players that such behavior will not be tolerated.

Evidence to support your claims:
[00:38:21] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Who the fuck charges one hundred for a fucking fuel can?!
[00:38:34] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Dante Salazar: Only ironman from Scarville.
[00:38:49] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Iron man i'd love to shoot that expensive self of yours out of you.
[00:40:04] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Dante Salazar: Cho that's you?
[00:40:07] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Matthew Eastwood: I fulfill demands.
[00:40:12] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Its me.
[00:40:17] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Fuck your demands.
[00:40:21] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Scammer.
[00:40:24] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Dante Salazar: How the fuck did you get yourself in that situation.
[00:40:30] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: What situation?
[00:40:40] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Matthew Eastwood: Cho, you said? Right, reaper?
[00:40:40] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Veronica Kriegs: Did someone say a code 419...
[00:41:16] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: I don't even know what the fuck is that.
[00:42:40] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Matthew Eastwood: A motherfucking chinese didn't stopped to buy cheap stuff even in the fucking pandemic.
[00:43:20] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Cho Hwang: Shut your fucking mouth.
[00:44:14] ** [CH 1 at 1.0] Matthew Eastwood: Aight, small dick genes.

[01:31:18] Stranger 16570 says: On a /small dick genes chinese/.
[01:31:27] * Stranger 16570 takes off his mask as he throws it at back of Matthews head.
[01:31:34] Cho Hwang says: Happy easter motherfucker.
[01:32:27] * Matthew Eastwood joints the dot of Cho's name from his memory of his face and voice on radio
[01:32:37] Cho Hwang says: Yeah, its cho hwang, problem with that?
[01:32:55] Matthew Eastwood says: I am from the Scarville's protector team.
[01:32:56] Stranger 16040 says: I call dibs on that vest.
[01:33:00] Matthew Eastwood says: I work for the mayor.
[01:33:07] Cho Hwang says: Why aren't you mocking me now-- I don't care about where do you work and all that.
[01:35:58] Matthew Eastwood says: Didn't thought saying those words will lead to this position.

[01:35:59] Cho Hwang says: I'll do everything to protect zee and his family, I won't put him in a risk because of you and your miserable l
[01:35:59] ... ife.
[01:36:23] Cho Hwang says: But mocking me and scamming my friend out here? nah, we don't do that.
[01:36:35] Matthew Eastwood says: When that scam happened?
[01:36:44] Cho Hwang says: Fuel can for a /hundred/.
[01:36:48] Matthew Eastwood says: I didn't took a dime for the can or anything else.
[01:36:49] Cho Hwang says: Tells you something?
[01:37:01] Cho Hwang says: Well-- at this point mocking me is enough.
[01:37:03] Matthew Eastwood says: Ask ya friend there.
[01:37:09] Matthew Eastwood says: Mocking to my death?
[01:35:58] Matthew Eastwood says: Didn't thought saying those words will lead to this position.
[01:35:59] Cho Hwang says: I'll do everything to protect zee and his family, I won't put him in a risk because of you and your miserable l
[01:35:59] ... ife.
[01:36:23] Cho Hwang says: But mocking me and scamming my friend out here? nah, we don't do that.
[01:36:35] Matthew Eastwood says: When that scam happened?
[01:36:44] Cho Hwang says: Fuel can for a /hundred/.
[01:36:48] Matthew Eastwood says: I didn't took a dime for the can or anything else.
[01:36:49] Cho Hwang says: Tells you something?
[01:37:01] Cho Hwang says: Well-- at this point mocking me is enough.
[01:37:03] Matthew Eastwood says: Ask ya friend there.
[01:37:09] Matthew Eastwood says: Mocking to my death?
[01:37:18] Dante Salazar says: Nah, he's a good guy though, he gave me extra things.
[01:37:22] * Cho Hwang nods his head with big childish smile on his face.
[01:37:25] Dante Salazar says: But I still need his all cash.
[01:37:47] Cho Hwang says: HIs cash? nah, we ain't no bandits but mocking me and my asian people was too much.
[01:37:48] Matthew Eastwood says: You could've asked me, /Reaper/.
[01:38:00] Matthew Eastwood says: That was a sentence only, man.
[01:38:02] Dante Salazar says: I am.
[01:38:17] Cho Hwang says: Enough.
[01:38:17] Dante Salazar says: Ironman, I'll ask you nicely, can you please gimme all the cash you got on you?
[01:38:30] * Cho Hwang backs off a little - Out of nowhere he aims his AK at Matthew as he lets the rounds fly in his skull.

[01:37:18] Dante Salazar says: Nah, he's a good guy though, he gave me extra things.
[01:37:22] * Cho Hwang nods his head with big childish smile on his face.
[01:37:25] Dante Salazar says: But I still need his all cash.
[01:37:47] Cho Hwang says: HIs cash? nah, we ain't no bandits but mocking me and my asian people was too much.
[01:37:48] Matthew Eastwood says: You could've asked me, /Reaper/.
[01:38:00] Matthew Eastwood says: That was a sentence only, man.
[01:38:02] Dante Salazar says: I am.
[01:38:17] Cho Hwang says: Enough.
[01:38:17] Dante Salazar says: Ironman, I'll ask you nicely, can you please gimme all the cash you got on you?
[01:38:30] * Cho Hwang backs off a little - Out of nowhere he aims his AK at Matthew as he lets the rounds fly in his skull.

OOC Logs of confession of what he did:
[01:41:37] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: what was psychic behaviour? ))
[01:41:45] (( PM to [6] Cho_Hwang: killing a person over a single mocking sentence ))
[01:42:22] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: you were killed for your loot and for mocking my people, easy as that? ))
[01:42:22] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: like bruv you literally mocked my characters whole blood. ))[01:42:24] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: i'd do the same in the zombie apoc shi ))
[01:42:34] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: if someone mocked my entire bloodline ))
[01:42:51] (( PM to [6] Cho_Hwang: not really as per the rules ))
[01:43:30] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: rules of what bro? ))
[01:43:30] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: its getting kind of idiotic now ))
[01:43:43] (( PM to [6] Cho_Hwang: rules of server ))
[01:43:45] (( PM from [6] Cho_Hwang: report me if u want to idm rlly, its js a game for me nothing more. ))

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint?
Yes, I did it as Informed all of them in /b after they ended the rp.
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures?
Yes.
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent?
Yes.
SS:
Last edited by Cyborg on April 25th, 2023, 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cyborg

Awide
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Do not make reports on behalf of someone else, have them do it themselves. There are no lawyers on Desolation while reports aren't handled in a courtroom either.

Could you sum in one or two sentences which rules were broken any why? I read through this incredibly long report and their reasoning seems good. What was taken away from you?
Madlad
Cyborg

1. 2.7 - Deathmatching
-Fabricating reasons, or inciting violence between yourself and another player for the sake of fishing a reason to kill them is also not allowed.
Cho fabricated reason on a person who was offline at the time of RP who was referred as Zee (Zeyo_Marlboro) but only sole reason was that I mocked him on radio, and he even confessed it Ic'ly and OOC'ly and logs are also provided.
- Someone disagreeing with you is not a reason to be killed, however the situation varies as per examples below.
I was abducted and killed over mocking Cho and gave this reason IC and OOC'ly.

2.6 - Robberies
-Shooting players during robberies is prohibited unless they are not co-operative, in which case it is allowed to shoot and loot them. Shooting must be done as a last resort.
- Dante and Peter had an intention to rob me and later I was killed. Whereas, I was co-operative all the time. In this case, I was not given any chance to cooperate before being killed by Cho and robbed by Dante and Peter.

What was taken away from you?
1. MP5
2. 200+ bullets
3. First aid kit
4.Defibrillator kit
5. AK47
6. AK47's 104 bullets
7. Katana
Kholi

im one and only mfin cho hwang.
.I didnt thought that ud seriously post this, you’re hilarious.
I kidnapped you with Dante Salazars help not to rob your single AK47 but to kill you for mocking my characters whole bloodline, in that such a time when people kill each other for food i dont think that mocking someones bloodline isn’t enough reason to get shot. So it wasnt a deathmatch and neither robbery rulebreak.
Kholi

Looting someones goods after killing them is logically normal, whyd i leave shit on corpse? You wouldnt need it anyways😍
Cyborg

Kholi wrote: April 25th, 2023, 1:46 pm im one and only mfin cho hwang.
.I didnt thought that ud seriously post this, you’re hilarious.
I kidnapped you with Dante Salazars help not to rob your single AK47 but to kill you for mocking my characters whole bloodline, in that such a time when people kill each other for food i dont think that mocking someones bloodline isn’t enough reason to get shot. So it wasnt a deathmatch and neither robbery rulebreak.
Kholi

What has mentally illness has to do with it💀homi what? This aint no normal world being bruh
Kholi

U asked me thru pms if i was playing psychopath character or not and im sure i made it clear that i WAS AND AM NOT roleplaying psychopath character, idk ab u mf but dissing someones bloodline really is enough reason to kill, even more then enough.💀
Kholi

And btw other dudes have nothing to do with this, they’re my ic friends and without talking alot they decided to
Help me icly no matter what
  • Information