Moderator: Moderation Access

quincy
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Account name: Quincer
In-game names: Austin_Warfare
Banning administrator: Toxicity
Date: 2023/04/09
Reason: DM
Why you should be unbanned: I was banned on discord for simply ASKING who is the admin banning me so I can appeal, there was an obvious targetting for this which is why I will be asking for another admin to take response into my appeal other than him.

I chased that guy from Blueberry to Scarville with guns aimed at him, and he refused to RP fear, when we killed him we instantly got banned
quincy

Bro, our characters are part of a new faction and they come from criminal backgrounds. It's never a problem to rob someone until your friend gets robbed and you have to step in. You know that I never was a problem for the Desolation RP community, and to back this up, this is the sole reason why we started a faction here. We already have more than a few members and our goals were to expand the community, bring more uniqueness to the server, but you just banned 2/3 of the leadership without being fair, without asking for proof, in other words, being BIASED. Then, when we post proof, you just say "nah" and you lock the appeal. How are you going to be an example for this community if you act like this? Your attitude makes my belief that you're friends with Zeyo even stronger, since he acts just like you, and birds of a feather flock together.
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Hey. Could you fill me in on the situation in question more?
quincy

Before I start explaining the situation, it's important to add that Toxicity's decision to ban us was biased which can be seen from him editing his response on my previous ban appeal (which I want to you to verify if you can)
This was pre-edit Image
And this was post-edit Image
you can tell he was in a hurry writing that for some reason.

Long story short me, Armani Webb and Petryos Warfare saw Zeyo in Blueberry, after a lil bit of thinking and scouting him out, we decided to rush and rob him, we aimed guns at him but before we could even type a /me he drove off without fear RP, we chased him from Blueberry to Scarville, where we eventually opened fire at the gates of Scarville and killed him, prompting us to instantly getting banned by toxicity, for DM, who by his actions makes me think he's Zeyo's friend.
quincy

Also I asked on discord who banned me so I can make an appeal and I got instantly banned
Vectra

quincy wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:39 pm Long story short me, Armani Webb and Petryos Warfare saw Zeyo in Blueberry, after a lil bit of thinking and scouting him out, we decided to rush and rob him, we aimed guns at him but before we could even type a /me he drove off without fear RP, we chased him from Blueberry to Scarville, where we eventually opened fire at the gates of Scarville and killed him, prompting us to instantly getting banned by toxicity, for DM, who by his actions makes me think he's Zeyo's friend.
Can you provide chatlog, or ideally, unedited screenshots of the situation?
toxicity

quincy wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:12 pm Bro, our characters are part of a new faction and they come from criminal backgrounds. It's never a problem to rob someone until your friend gets robbed and you have to step in. You know that I never was a problem for the Desolation RP community, and to back this up, this is the sole reason why we started a faction here. We already have more than a few members and our goals were to expand the community, bring more uniqueness to the server, but you just banned 2/3 of the leadership without being fair, without asking for proof, in other words, being BIASED. Then, when we post proof, you just say "nah" and you lock the appeal. How are you going to be an example for this community if you act like this? Your attitude makes my belief that you're friends with Zeyo even stronger, since he acts just like you, and birds of a feather flock together.
lmao im not friends with zeyo nor i know him. you've neither roleplayed robbing him or the other way around you simply showed up and started shooting him till he drove to scarville gates where you killed him then i banned you. then, you proceeded to ban evade like three times along with the others and caught speed and ammo hacking.

cant provide the vod cos it contains ur ip

needless to say if im being biased, you'll remain banned for speed, ammo hacking and nametagging. you're a good troll but you're not here to roleplay and be an /example/ of the community.
quincy

If I'm not here to roleplay then why did I start the whole fac topic which I had such big ideas for?

Anyways I'm fine with you sharing the clip as my IP has been leaked numerous times, please do because I am 100% sure I did not use nametags, nor ammo hacks nor speed hacks nor ban evade. As for the others, it is not my concern.

So please send the clip here if you may or to me in private so I can get convinced.
quincy

Vectra wrote: April 9th, 2023, 9:48 pm
quincy wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:39 pm Long story short me, Armani Webb and Petryos Warfare saw Zeyo in Blueberry, after a lil bit of thinking and scouting him out, we decided to rush and rob him, we aimed guns at him but before we could even type a /me he drove off without fear RP, we chased him from Blueberry to Scarville, where we eventually opened fire at the gates of Scarville and killed him, prompting us to instantly getting banned by toxicity, for DM, who by his actions makes me think he's Zeyo's friend.
Can you provide chatlog, or ideally, unedited screenshots of the situation?
other than Armani's screenshot of his logs Image
and us getting banned, there's nothing else I can share, I already explained we didn't even have time to write /me's because they instantly didn't RP fear.

Although I want you guys to check onto how he edited his response because he knew it shows his bias and that he would get in trouble for it
pre edit Image
post edit Image
Awide

quincy wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:22 am If I'm not here to roleplay then why did I start the whole fac topic which I had such big ideas for?

Anyways I'm fine with you sharing the clip as my IP has been leaked numerous times, please do because I am 100% sure I did not use nametags, nor ammo hacks nor speed hacks nor ban evade. As for the others, it is not my concern.

So please send the clip here if you may or to me in private so I can get convinced.
What faction topic did you start?
Madlad
  • Information