[Toxicity/Attitude] Jacke_Kenson

Moderator: Moderation Access

Protok
Registered for: 1 year

Your in-game name: Maghomed Aslakhanov
Reported player name: Jacke Kenson
Witnesses: Stranger 16395 (I don't know his name.)
Date: [DD/MM/YY] 5/4/2023
Time (if applicable): [HH:MM] 11:23

Full complaint details: I have just started playing in this server as a means to pass time, during the time I've been making friends as some people can recall my name. Just today, I've faced racial slurs being sent towards me by a player for "Dying" to him, at first I had the wrong idea about him believing he'd correct my mistake for believing he couldn't rob me, but he started to call me a "Dumb n-word", and "bozo". Afterall, I'm just trying to make friends and roleplay on this server, no grudge held.
Evidence to support your claims:

[23:23:38] (( [1] Maghomed_Aslakhanov: u shot me bro ))
[23:23:40] (( [1] Maghomed_Aslakhanov: wat u on ))
[23:23:46] (( [3] Jacke_Kenson: Cause you evaded a robbery ))
[23:23:49] (( [3] Jacke_Kenson: Dumb nigga. ))
[23:23:52] (( [1] Maghomed_Aslakhanov: robbery? ))
[23:23:57] (( [3] Jacke_Kenson: Yes. ))
[23:24:13] [Desolation]: You cannot respawn yet.
[23:24:18] (( [3] Jacke_Kenson: Hold the L tho bozo. ))

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Kenson

First off, you can clearly see that you tried to avoid all sorts of roleplay by trying to /respawnme right after we killed you. Your "witness" is my partner that I've used in the robbery against you. I did call you a dumb nigga, considering you started whining OOCly about us DMing you. When that wasn't the case at all. We both roleplayed aiming guns at you whilst we were both masked. But hey, what does a individual like you that barely has any braincells do? Oh yeah. Doesn't roleplay fear whatsoever and tries to drive off. You got robbed and shot, so deal with it ICly. Bozo is not a slur, I know it is 2023 but holy fuck. Let's not get /that /touchy shall we?
Kenson

Also, I was NOT informed about this forum complaint being done. My friend happend to message me on discord after he saw this post. So, this person is clearly lying when saying that I was informed about this forum complaint being submitted.
George72
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Handling
George72

@Protok

Do you have any other evidence supporting your claim? Like screenshots, video footage anything other than the chat log?
Kenson

I want a admin to take this report, and not a helper. I'd rather want someone more professional here.
Vectra

I'll take over. However, George's request for evidence stays valid. Will continue once it's provided.
Protok wrote:
Protok

No, I don't have any other evidence other than the chatlog. And to Jacke saying I lied about informing him, I'm not, I did message him on his discord and told him about the forum complaint.

Also, why are you being passive aggressive? I'm totally calm and cool with this situation, and yeah it's my fault for calling you out on DM but that's not the case here. You induce fear into a person, what does he do? He panicks and tries to survive, his blood pressure and heart rate increases as a response to fear, he'd rather run away than stand still and die.

Again, I did not avoid roleplay, I got the "You are now dead" log on my screen and thought it was my cue to respawn, I'm still new here.
Kenson

Protok wrote: April 6th, 2023, 4:54 pm No, I don't have any other evidence other than the chatlog. And to Jacke saying I lied about informing him, I'm not, I did message him on his discord and told him about the forum complaint.

Also, why are you being passive aggressive? I'm totally calm and cool with this situation, and yeah it's my fault for calling you out on DM but that's not the case here. You induce fear into a person, what does he do? He panicks and tries to survive, his blood pressure and heart rate increases as a response to fear, he'd rather run away than stand still and die.

Again, I did not avoid roleplay, I got the "You are now dead" log on my screen and thought it was my cue to respawn, I'm still new here.
I can be aggressive all I fucking want, considering you reported me and began wasting our both time for no fucking reason. You aren't cool in this situation if you're going out your way to report me over such fucking bullshit on forums. Honestly, get a grip dude. You did NOT message me, I'd love a screenshot of you messaging me about this report being created.
Protok

How am I wasting your time? Rule 1 of the server clearly states attitude and I'm not being aggressive towards you in anyway, and if you actually bothered to check I did message you 30 minutes after this has been posted.
  • Information