Give humans a skill that allows them to self revive

Moderator: Moderation Access

T_Dup
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

The self revive technique for Chimeras and Bionics is just too overpowered and I honestly think it's unfair for humans to not have an ability to some what rescue themselves after being injured.

So, I have the best idea imo

Increase cleansing's levels to 3, if you managed to get cleansing 3/3.

You'll be able to self revive yourself with an AED kit but however, you'll only get 10 HP back after reviving yourself and you won't be allowed to return into combat unless if you're being actively engaged by someone else.

Then you'll be allowed to shot back only to take cover and hide, if you used a first aid kit after reviving yourself then you might return to combat but it has to be roleplayed.
contingency
Characters: Karl_Schneider

yea totally do-able in real life
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

that's exactly why chimera/bionics are called exclusive/special races, they're supposed to be superior over regular humans
but, sure, under 1 condition: cleansing is increased to 7, and the human needs 7 dots in cleansing to be able to revive themselves when downed
kalambo
Characters: willy_whitewood

just leave it like this not everyone can perform surgery on himself
T_Dup

oni wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 4:51 pm that's exactly why chimera/bionics are called exclusive/special races, they're supposed to be superior over regular humans
but, sure, under 1 condition: cleansing is increased to 7, and the human needs 7 dots in cleansing to be able to revive themselves when downed
Five points seems a bit fair considering that you only have 10 HP to work with
contingency

kalambo wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 4:55 pm just leave it like this not everyone can perform surgery on himself
fr
T_Dup

kalambo wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 4:55 pm just leave it like this not everyone can perform surgery on himself
It's not performing a surgery, more like taking a painkiller or something from the AED to keep yourself alive until you heal yourself with the first aid kit
kalambo

so if you get shot a fuck ton of times just take a painkiller and do /heal with a row of /me covers his arm in bandages and they're good to go
go ahead :D :D
contingency

El Mancho wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 4:57 pm
It's not performing a surgery, more like taking a painkiller or something from the AED to keep yourself alive until you heal yourself with the first aid kit
>takes painkiller
>breaks a RULE that mentions not being allowed to heal during conflicts
>gets to start shooting again
>the other dude is trying to /frisk and is caught off guard haha i saved myself very
kalambo

Valox wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 5:01 pm
El Mancho wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 4:57 pm
>takes painkiller
>breaks a RULE that mentions not being allowed to heal during conflicts
>gets to start shooting again
>the other dude is trying to /frisk and is caught off guard haha i saved myself very
i have to agree with my friend valox here, this idea sounds stoopid
  • Information