Alexander Zhao
Registered for: 1 year

Your in-game name: Alexander Zhao
Reported player name: Ramiz Matkovic
Witnesses: N/A
Date: 10/3/2023
Time: 17:00 GMT +2

Full complaint details:

So we RP'D fighting zombies because they chased us. I was originally going to get him into the vehicle and run but I drove in an uncanny way and thus flipped it. after the horde died, He pointed a gun at my character demanding he lay down which he did after informing him that he only has his radio and a knife. After taking 129$ which is what my character had, He shot my character to kill him. After running off I informed him and JUST before he could be teleported by Helper Natasha "Sasha" Savrasenko (Aka Teddy#0762) He logged off. it was AFTER he understood he shouldn't have done it that he logged off. Which I THINK is an attempt for ban evasion? I am not sure.

Evidence to support your claims:

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

I can confirm. I wanted to let him off with a warning but when I teleported him back to demand him to give the money he stole, he straight up /q

Alexander Zhao
Registered for: 1 year

detroitssmallestopp wrote: March 12th, 2023, 10:05 am Image
I get that I shouldn't have said that. BUT it still stands as a point. YOU DON'T have a reason to kill a person if he complied with your robbery demand.
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

detroitssmallestopp wrote: March 12th, 2023, 10:05 am Image
Edited photos are not taken in consideration.
  • Information