1 hour virus immunity after using an antidote

Moderator: Moderation Access

Masta
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

I admit. I used an antidote and then got infected in the next 5 minutes. :shock:
It's too easy to get infected and too hard to get an antidote. There should be an hour long immunity from getting infected after using an antidote.
kalambo
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: willy_whitewood

i agree. i get bugged and 5 zombies start to rape me 2 mins after using an antidote
Alexander Zhao
Registered for: 1 year

Masta wrote: March 10th, 2023, 9:52 am I admit. I used an antidote and then got infected in the next 5 minutes. :shock:
It's too easy to get infected and too hard to get an antidote. There should be an hour long immunity from getting infected after using an antidote.

While I understand your point, In long term it will badly effect new players like me.
Masta

You have to remember that antidotes are turbo rare, so it's actually a useful addition for new players, since after using an antidote they won't get instantly infected again.
Alexander Zhao
Registered for: 1 year

Masta wrote: March 10th, 2023, 11:49 am You have to remember that antidotes are turbo rare, so it's actually a useful addition for new players, since after using an antidote they won't get instantly infected again.
I am aware of how rare it is but it will BADLY affect many players who rely on it being cured. If you want an Antidote that lasts to an hour as a separate thing that can work I guess.
Masta

Alright.
How about new player virus immunity? For the first few hours, every time you would get an infection, you'd instead be prompted with "We prevented you from becoming infected from the zombie bite, because you're a new player. Remember that the virus is very dangerous." or something along the lines, so that new players who mindlessly run into a horde aren't all infected in the first 3 minutes after joining.
tagtag
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

There is no downside to this for new players and I think I've told Awide a couple of times to make this happen :D

Technically speaking, i think antidote should set your infection status to a new variable which resets to human after 2 paychecks. That way the duration of the immunity is slightly randomized but up to a 2 hours and no additional timers are needed.
DOC LOCO Y HERMANOS VIVA LA FIESTA
Awide

Adding. Antidote will make you immune until you level up. Then you can take a new antidote.
Madlad
  • Information