Task Force 812 - "The Iron Knights."

Moderators: Moderation Access, Game Administrator

contingency
Registered for: 1 year 6 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

Task Force 812 is a Swiss-German group sent to the United States, which is the source of the zombie apocalypse. The mission is to investigate the cause of the outbreak and to develop a plan to contain and eventually eliminate the zombie threat. The team is composed of highly trained personnel, with backgrounds in medicine, biology, engineering, and other specialties. They will use the latest in cutting-edge technology and information to gather evidence and create a strategy to combat the infected. The team is also tasked with forming strategic alliances with local and federal government agencies, as well as non-governmental organizations, to better coordinate their efforts. Ultimately, the mission of Task Force 812 is to save lives and protect what's left of the United States from the zombie apocalypse.
The group is led by Sergeant Karl Schneider, a 24-year-old muscled German from Berlin. He has an almost-shaved head and a thick jawline. He is highly disciplined, but also has a hidden side. He is determined to succeed and protect his team at any cost. He's codenamed as [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] is [REDACTED], implying [REDACTED], while [REDACTED] connotes [REDACTED]. This codename conveys a sense of determination, leadership, and strategic thinking.

Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
contingency

Reserved.
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

hot
contingency

bedfordfalls
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Looks dope🔥🔥
contingency

A video from YouTube usually appears here. Please contact an administrator.
contingency

- Coat of Arms of Germany, reinstated as Task Force 812's banner.
To: Members of Task Force 812, a.k.a "The Iron Knights"

Subject: Essential Resources and Materials for Survival in a Zombie Apocalypse

Dear Iron Knights,

As the leader of Task Force 812, my top priority is to ensure your safety and well-being during this zombie apocalypse. To this end, I have compiled a list of essential resources and materials that you will need to survive in this hostile environment.
  • Food and Water: It's recommended that you stock up on non-perishable food items like canned goods, dried fruits, and nuts. A water filtration system, along with water bottles and containers, would also be necessary to ensure that you have access to clean water.
  • Weapons: It is recommended that you acquire a variety of weapons to defend yourselves against zombies, including firearms, melee weapons, and explosives. Ammunition and spare parts for firearms would also be essential.
  • Shelter: A sturdy and secure shelter would be necessary to protect you from zombies and the elements. This could be a fortified building, a camper van, or a mobile home. I recommend that you choose a location that is easily defensible and that has access to basic amenities.
  • Medical Supplies: First aid kits, medicines, antibiotics, and other medical supplies would be necessary to treat injuries and illnesses. I recommend that you keep a well-stocked first aid kit with you at all times.
  • Communication Devices: Radios, walkie-talkies, and other communication devices would be necessary to stay in touch with other members of the team and to gather information about the zombie situation. I recommend that you establish a communication protocol to ensure that you can quickly and effectively communicate with each other.
  • Transportation: A reliable mode of transportation like a car or a motorcycle would be necessary to move around quickly and to avoid zombie-infested areas. I recommend that you choose a vehicle that is fuel-efficient and that can handle rough terrain.
  • Tools: A variety of tools like axes, knives, shovels, and hammers would be necessary to build, repair, and maintain our shelter and equipment. I recommend that you keep a well-stocked tool kit with you at all times.
  • Protective Gear: We recommend that you acquire protective gear like helmets, gloves, and body armor to protect yourselves from zombie attacks. This gear will provide an extra layer of protection against zombie bites and scratches.
  • Fuel: You will need a steady supply of fuel for your transportation and generator if you have one. I recommend that you plan ahead and acquire as much fuel as possible to ensure that you can keep your vehicles and generator running.
  • Knowledge: Knowledge of how to survive in the zombie apocalypse is crucial. Basic survival skills, first aid, self-defense, and knowledge of the area are necessary for you to survive. I recommend that you continue to educate yourselves on these topics to increase your chances of survival.
Remember that surviving in a zombie apocalypse is no easy task. It would require a lot of planning, preparation, and quick thinking. As your leader, I am here to support you in any way I can. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Stay safe and stay vigilant!

Best regards,

"Eisenwolf",
Leader of Task Force 812
contingency

- credits: Hype#6666
contingency

Boku wrote: March 8th, 2023, 6:55 pm Image
T_Dup

Valox wrote: March 8th, 2023, 8:10 pm
Boku wrote: March 8th, 2023, 6:55 pm Image
Oh no :(
  • Information