[Several rules broken) 72nd special brigade

Moderator: Moderation Access

Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Your in-game name: Natasha Savrasenko
Reported player name: 72nd brigade faction (Milorad Ulemek, Zvezdan Jovanovic, Zika Pavlovic, Slobodan Misic, Isaac Spiers ? they all were masked but I assumed it's them as I seen them online at that time)
Witnesses: Natalia Velskaja, Marco Saenz
Date: 18/12/2022
Time (if applicable): 22:00 IG time

Full complaint details:

Rules broken: rule 1.1, rule 1.4 , rule 2.1, rule 2.2, rule 2.3, rule 2.7 and Faction Rules number 3

Well, I was at Vagowood Trading center, when suddenly a car started lurking around and be suspicious. It was these guys again that I report 1 week ago for breaking different rules and they just got unbanned today. Anyways, we've seen one of them camping around our spot and we instantly got suspicious about it. Turns out, they metagamed our radio frequency and heard all of our conversation in it about them and they decided to kill us all. We had a 5-10 minute shootout with them, and atleast 2 of them were killed 100 hundred percent sure. I found out after all of this DM fest that happened that they used revive between themselves, looted bodies of each other and looted our party bodies during an active shootout, MGed the radio frequency. Zvezdan admitted that Augustus give him the frequency before CKing him, and he's Milorad now. Basically, he shared information between his characters in order to end up killing us mostly to claim Ilyansk (I know you have to get approval from an admin to do such events that has a heavy impact ICly).

And on top of that, before the shootout happened...two of them started to be racist again just because I'm romanian (hence why the stealing wallets jokes, I've got a prior report on them and you can see on my screenshots there they got the same attitude back).

I wouldn't have had an issue with them if they did a fair fight. They're mostly here to play 2 win in every situation and broke a lot of rules during the fight and they've got a history with breaking rules and faction strikes and this faction is formed from ex-sparta members (which i know that faction got removed for breaking too many rules If I am right) and they're up to no good. If you check their faction topic, there's hardly any RP photos in it, just DM and just some random chatter they make. Two admins were online at that time, but they couldn't take any action after the situation ended because they all quickly logged off (probably they knew they screwed up again, and couldn't face the music, hence why logging out so quickly)

Evidence to support your claims: https://postimg.cc/gallery/nBXH3gr/41ee6915

and some of the logs about MGing our radio

[00:16:28] [CH 1 at 55.0] Milorad Ulemek: Easy mission.
[00:16:34] [CH 1 at 55.0] Milorad Ulemek: Kid, get out.

and here's the reaction of 2 of the members I've informed on discord (war crimes, ledjo), what kind of toxic / troll responses they gave.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/zrfNBPW/e928e6e1

Another evidence of some of them being toxic (flopper) can be seen on discord chat at 19:00 PM IG time, mentioning that I am kissing oni's ass because of the report I've made on them 1 week ago and they got banned. What's funny is, after that, this whole DM fest happened.

Here's the prior report I have made on them for some of the reasons I've stated here : viewtopic.php?t=357

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Last edited by Teddy on December 19th, 2022, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toxicity
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

anything special brigade would like to add?
AlmightyLedjo
Registered for: 1 year 6 months

toxicity wrote: December 19th, 2022, 2:19 pm anything special brigade would like to add?
You'll get a response from @Workrate
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Edited with Workrate's name. Just found out he participated in that whole DM fest aswell.
AlmightyLedjo
Registered for: 1 year 6 months

Teddy wrote: December 19th, 2022, 3:40 pm Edited with Workrate's name. Just found out he participated in that whole DM fest aswell.
He will respond in the name of us, he wasn't part of this when u get killed, before that.
toxicity
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

AlmightyLedjo wrote: December 19th, 2022, 3:44 pm
Teddy wrote: December 19th, 2022, 3:40 pm Edited with Workrate's name. Just found out he participated in that whole DM fest aswell.
He will respond in the name of us, he wasn't part of this when u get killed, before that.
yeah no thanks. ur autism on desolation discord is enough for me

faction archived, players banned case closed
  • Information