Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Account name: Teddy
In-game names: Natasha Savrasenko
Banning admin name: oni
Date: 2022 / 12 / 11 / 22:00 IG time
Reason: Common Courtesty, violation of rule 1
Screenshot of being banned: Forgot to take it
Why you should be unbanned: I know it's only a 24 hours ban but I wanna play and around 12 hours passed. Well, first off I want to say that I am sorry for loosing my shit when I saw people rule breaking, it's not in my character to act like that and I know i was disgusting, second of all I wanna keep playing again since I'm not playing another game. I'm here to actively roleplay and play normally and I think different players and people from the staff can vouch I'm not here to mess around, cause any disturbance or etc. Thank you and I hope you take few things in consideration.
Last edited by Teddy on December 12th, 2022, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

Write an essay about toxicity & proper coordination with #1 - Common Courtesy entailing player etiquette and attitude under this thread if you wish to fast track your 24-hour ban. The minimum word count is 500.
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Rule number 1 also known as Common Cortesy rule, especially the Attitude part, for what I’ve been banned for,

All means of toxicity can harm people at some point especially mentally, along with the cyber bullying too because you never know with what kind of people you’re dealing on internet that have their own problems aswell and it might harm them mentally, and sometimes they’re turning it physically
Cyberbullying is known as the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by the internet or by sending text messages that are usually of an intimidating or threatening nature
The rule refers to treating players with respect even if they’re on the wrong, and keeping your calm. I had to remaing in character wise even if they broke rules and after the roleplay situation ended I had to resort to an out of character discussion, not middle roleplay.
So, in any means, toxicity is not a good thing and it’s disgusting to be as toxic or making it into a racial, country-origin and it’s past point like I did and talking over any admin when he’s trying to de-escalate the situation when we took it it to Discord on private, even on the server’s discord, like I did, and I had to follow administrative instructions at all times and I had to stop the toxicity, even more after being told that by an admin numerous times. I had to Refrain from having a toxic attitude in regards to the game and understand that in the end, regardless of the outcome of any situation, I had to stay chill and stop tossing swears everywhere.
Few examples that are stated even in the In Game rules section:
• Derogatory terms aimed at race, religion, beliefs, skin colour, or country-origin.
• Referring a historical value of a race, religion belief or country's past, such as to do with slavery, terrorism, etcetera

How I should’ve acted was completely different from what I have done last night. I never had to make that into an out of character shit fest and I should’ve just complied with whatever they actions might have been, and I should’ve simply discuss with them like a normal persons without being aggressive and maybe if there was room for that, to re-roleplay the whole situation in game.
And for the discord side, my toxicity continued even harsher there on the discord group chat after the opposing party showed signs of toxicity towards me and spammed the whole discord chat with insults designated only for their country origin, Serbian, and them designated for me, a Romanian. I should’ve just shut up, even more after being told so by the administrative team and that only made his investigation harder to see who is in the right and who is in the wrong. I should’ve kept my calm at all times.
I’m sorry for any disturbance that was caused for all the sides, administrative team ( @oni especially) and 72nd special brigade faction for going fully toxic and I will try to handle future situations so much differently than how I did last night
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

Unbanned.
  • Information