[Deathmatch] Milorak Umelek, Zika Pavlovic, Zvezdan Jovanovic (72nd brigade faction)

Moderator: Moderation Access

Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Your in-game name: Natasha Savrasenko
Reported player name: Milorak Umelek, Zika Pavlovic, Zvezdan Jovanovic
Witnesses: Nobody
Date: [DD/MM/YY] 11 december 2022
Time (if applicable): [HH:MM] 21:30 IG time

Full complaint details: Well, I was underneath the Palomino Creek bridge to shoot bandits and suddenly these 3 players started shooting towards my char and my own car too. I responded by shooting back and I downed 2 of them (one was most likely was /revived by his team mates after they chased me to Blueberry Factory to kill me). My tires got shot down and I hopped down and I took down another one while the other rushed to me in order to kill me. During the fight Milorak PGed his bionic super human capabilities and revived himself after being shot with both rifle and mp5. Afterwards we started insulting each other and I accept any punishment coming from the staff in regards of it. I found out they simply wanted to kidnap me because I'm from CDS and they want to take over Ilyansk but they MGed it because some of the players mentioned are ex CDS players and they have no idea ICly I am from CDS, most of them saw I'm posting on their faction group and me being in CDS discord hence why the MG.

Evidence to support your claims: https://postimg.cc/gallery/GdpyVKk/e0a0002e sadly I did not had any screenshot from Palomino Bridge shootout because I did not thought it can end like it that and at first I thought NPC bandits were the ones who shot at me.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/TddtsSf/5e6a5194

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Last edited by Teddy on December 11th, 2022, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

The three players mentioned in the report have 24 hours to reply with their side of the story.
AlmightyLedjo
Registered for: 1 year 6 months

Zvezdan Jovanovic speaking,

Well, I'm glad you posted a complaint with evidence that can be used against you. In first image we can see that Milorad Ulemek is killed by you, and 5 minutes before him you killed me. The thing is, we are not DeathMatch faction, we are planning to take over Ilyansk, and days before this night, we had a plan for killing Cartel De Sinaloa (CDS) members and making Ilyansk less powerful and taking It over by the time. We wanted to capture you and other Cartel members, and also making a deal with El Mancho ( T Dup) that we will let you live if he gives Ilyansk, If not to execute everyone including him. Yes, we shooted first at your tires to stop you running away, but you killed me and that is a good reason for them to retaliate. Here are the images of us roleplaying and images of you swearing.

Images of you swearing

Image of Milorad Ulemek that you killed

Images of us, days before making this plan ( check logs for dates )
Images of us making a plan (Zika's photos)
shalls

@AlmightyLedjo & company:

How were information about Natasha Savrasenko's affiliations with the cartel obtained In-Character wise?
AlmightyLedjo

oni wrote: December 11th, 2022, 10:10 pm How were information about Natasha Savrasenko's affiliations with the cartel obtained In-Character wise?
The thing is, Augustus Hausser aka Milorad Ulemek now, know her and I was with her on Zvezdan sometimes and that is one connection, second is she was seen around Ilyansk as guard of Sebastian Mendez and members of Cartel.
warcrimes

first i have the right to use /phalanx when i'm wounded + i roleplayed how do i use that if it's rp2win then why did awide put it in? ledjo said everything, you returned fire and killed him, we had every right to kill you
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

AlmightyLedjo wrote: December 11th, 2022, 10:14 pm
oni wrote: December 11th, 2022, 10:10 pm How were information about Natasha Savrasenko's affiliations with the cartel obtained In-Character wise?
The thing is, Augustus Hausser aka Milorad Ulemek now, know her and I was with her on Zvezdan sometimes and that is one connection, second is she was seen around Ilyansk as guard of Sebastian Mendez and members of Cartel.
So, Milorad Umelek, ex Augustus Hausser, should know me even after he changed characters? Zvezdan never had any IC interaction. I haven't been hanging in Ilyansk for around a week since CDS members don't log in anymore and if I was, you guys were definetely not there, since you guys all name changed and opened up this faction.
flopper

I cannot say anything other than to clarify what Ledjo and Warcrimes said, Milorad said to "catch" the Mexicans and not to kill them. We also gave her a fair warning to not shoot and to lower down her weapons, she decided otherwise and dropped Ledjo (Zvezdan), so that was also + 1 reason to kill her. Our mission was never to kill the Mexicans but to catch them, it's her own fault that she died because of her actions.
shalls

Things were clarified via Discord by @AlmightyLedjo and this report has become a matter of Faction Management. However, as the handler of this report & a member of the Faction Management, I've come to an unfortunate conclusion of temporarily banning all three players that were reported for one week for violating #3 - Conflicts of the In-Game Faction Rules which states:
As a new faction, you cannot be in a war against another faction unless your faction is a week old.
72nd Brigade will also receive a faction strike for the actions of their members.

72nd Brigade, a fairly new faction that is barely a week old (their thread having been created on the 7th of December, 2022) decided to get in a war with Conexion de Sinaloa for ultimately poor reasons. 72nd Brigade's representative, @AlmightyLedjo, also mentioned that their reasoning behind their motive to take over Ilyansk was to help ex-Sparta members in their so called "uprising" however this relationship or alliance between 72nd Brigade & ex-Sparta members were poorly developed/showcased which paints the image that the whole alliance only formed because of the OOC relationship that the two factions & its members have.

The removal of Ilyansk from Sparta Battalion's possession was also due to OOC reasons and never an IC one. Sparta was disbanded due to the horrible image that it upheld and not because it was conquered by another faction (Ilyansk was a no man's land for nearly a week). This was heavily emphasized during the time Sparta was stripped off of its authority over Ilyansk as well. This then entails that the whole motive behind 72nd Brigade planning to take over Sparta was more due to OOC reasons & not to provide a realistic story/roleplay & bring about highly developed & quality character development.

@Teddy:
Your attitude here was extremely disgusting. Instead of handling the situation in a calm manner & attitude to try & diffuse the situation, you instead went Out Of Character (while still in an active roleplay scene) and began spewing out insults at the other party. That attitude is extremely unacceptable and directly violates the community rules pertaining courtesy & toxicity. Let this be a lesson about staying calm & putting OOC matters after and IC matters first.

TLDR/Verdict:
  • Milorak Umelek will be temporarily banned for 7 days for violating #3 - Conflicts under the In-Game Faction Rules.
  • Zika Pavlovic will be temporarily banned for 7 days for violating #3 - Conflicts under the In-Game Faction Rules.
  • Zvezdan Jovanovic will be temporarily banned for 7 days for violating #3 - Conflicts under the In-Game Faction Rules.
  • 72nd Brigade will be issued a faction strike for violating #3 - Conflicts under the In-Game Faction Rules. They are 2 more strikes away from getting disbanded.
  • Natasha Savrasenko will be issued a 1 day temporary ban for violating #1 - Common Courtesy.
Report closed.
  • Information