Snow in December and January added in game

Moderator: Moderation Access

Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Since christmas is coming, I suggest roleplaying snow and winter on December - January months (Maybe not 2 months, but 1 month a year and that should be December) just like Red County Roleplay used to have with snow levels and stuff. We can install cleo snow mod for snow fall and there are several mods that edits the whole textures with snow on top of it. I think that would be really cool to roleplay that and can bring more roleplay ideas
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

I think that would be pretty easy to do - adding a small chat-based weather system.

As for CLEO mods - I would suggest making sure that they don't interfere with the server in any way, for example I know one of the SA winter mods makes the roads more slippery. You never know what will the anti-cheat register from the server side :)
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 4 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

Vectra wrote: December 8th, 2022, 12:19 pm I think that would be pretty easy to do - adding a small chat-based weather system.

As for CLEO mods - I would suggest making sure that they don't interfere with the server in any way, for example I know one of the SA winter mods makes the roads more slippery. You never know what will the anti-cheat register from the server side :)
Everything is easy to do. We can install the mods that is provided by the staff. I remember RCRP did provide them and I guess it's because of the anti-cheat reason you stated. And players can check the snow level by using /snowlevel or /snow and we can add some restrictions when it comes to roleplay such as the usage of motorbikes at a certain snow level

btw, it's up for players if they want to install these mods! But the roleplay should be still enforced wether they chose to install it or not
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

yea sure
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

No longer relevant.
  • Information