Needed?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 10
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Suggesting to remove /skin and allow to select skin once during character creation. Later skins could be changed only when finding clothing loot item.
Awide

In my view restricting this command would restrict roleplay. You should be able to rp'ly undress a zombie or break into a house to grab clothes anytime.
Madlad
grandchild
Registered for: 1 year 9 months
Characters: Alyssa_Dixon

Awide wrote: August 4th, 2022, 10:14 pm In my view restricting this command would restrict roleplay. You should be able to rp'ly undress a zombie or break into a house to grab clothes anytime.
Most of the players using the LVPD Skin, they seek some kind of protection to avoid robberies from other players.
Vectra

grandchild wrote: August 5th, 2022, 4:02 am
Awide wrote: August 4th, 2022, 10:14 pm In my view restricting this command would restrict roleplay. You should be able to rp'ly undress a zombie or break into a house to grab clothes anytime.
Most of the players using the LVPD Skin, they seek some kind of protection to avoid robberies from other players.
Exactly, everyone is suddenly an ex-cop or former spec ops soldier.
ichiwi
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Then just restrict these Sheriff's and Police skins instead of restricting them from changing your skin at all.
uzi

Alright, my suggestion to this is to restrict using the /skin command, you can use it only once. Then if you want to change skin, you can loot clothing stores. As i'm typing this suggestion clothing stores are pretty useless, having nothing in them and this would add life to them, making more people looting them.
Awide

uzi wrote: August 5th, 2022, 8:53 pm Alright, my suggestion to this is to restrict using the /skin command, you can use it only once. Then if you want to change skin, you can loot clothing stores. As i'm typing this suggestion clothing stores are pretty useless, having nothing in them and this would add life to them, making more people looting them.
You mean allow /skin once and infinite times in clothing stores?
Madlad
uzi

Awide wrote: August 6th, 2022, 12:08 pm
uzi wrote: August 5th, 2022, 8:53 pm Alright, my suggestion to this is to restrict using the /skin command, you can use it only once. Then if you want to change skin, you can loot clothing stores. As i'm typing this suggestion clothing stores are pretty useless, having nothing in them and this would add life to them, making more people looting them.
You mean allow /skin once and infinite times in clothing stores?
What I mean is to allow /skin once creating character and then if you want to change your skin, you can loot clothing stores for clothing items that change your skin. For example military clothing, police clothing, civilian clothing and etc.
Awide

Why should anyone be restricted from roleplaying an ex-cop? It is also the simplest thing to buy/own camouflaged clothes IRL.
Madlad
  • Information