[Foester] Nathan_Gibson

Moderator: Moderation Access

bedfordfalls
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Account name: bedfordfalls
In-game names: Nathan Gibson
Banning admin name: Andrew Green (Foester)
Date: 2022.11.01
Reason: Revenge Killing
Screenshot of being banned: https://i.imgur.com/obc9dhz.png
Why you should be unbanned: So, I know I tried to do ban appeals in discord and I was told to do a one in the forums so here I am. I was banned for constant rule-breaking or more likely DM. I know, I was banned for DM and that is most likely seen from my behavior I showed in-game as I was just fooling around and was just trying to get a squad mad but I got what I deserve, from what the reports showed the two sides broke rules. I'd like to get a second chance because there's no other good roleplay servers to play one and If I get a second chance I'd stick up to my words and behave when it comes to rules, I'll play fair and try to not to do the same mistakes that I've did. I have pretty good roleplay ideas for a faction that isn't rule breaking 24/7. I apologize to everyone for my bad behavior and insults and I will try to not disappoint y'all.
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

bedfordfalls wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:03 pm Account name: bedfordfalls
In-game names: Nathan Gibson
Banning admin name: Andrew Green (Foester)
Date: 2022.11.01
Reason: Revenge Killing
Screenshot of being banned: https://i.imgur.com/obc9dhz.png
Why you should be unbanned: So, I know I tried to do ban appeals in discord and I was told to do a one in the forums so here I am. I was banned for constant rule-breaking or more likely DM. I know, I was banned for DM and that is most likely seen from my behavior I showed in-game as I was just fooling around and was just trying to get a squad mad but I got what I deserve, from what the reports showed the two sides broke rules. I'd like to get a second chance because there's no other good roleplay servers to play one and If I get a second chance I'd stick up to my words and behave when it comes to rules, I'll play fair and try to not to do the same mistakes that I've did. I have pretty good roleplay ideas for a faction that isn't rule breaking 24/7. I apologize to everyone for my bad behavior and insults and I will try to not disappoint y'all.
Unbanned.
  • Information