Crew Phoenix

Whether we talk about bandits, soldiers or the most dedicated fathers, all of them have one thing in common. They can't survive alone.

Moderators: Moderation Access, Game Administrator

alaricoespiga
Registered for: 1 year 4 months

Crew Phoenix
Crew Phoenix was originally founded by the current leader of the group, Alarico "Rico" Espiga - a Hispanic male born in the year the apocalypse started. Originally, Rico was an underdog member of a massive group mainly stationed in Los Santos and Flint County. After a number of conflicts between him and the leader of the group about the morals they've been pushing, the 28-year-old, ambition-filled youngster left the group in order to create something that is anything but the experiences he's been having with people.

Espiga was rolling totally alone for a year, staying far from any encounters with other survivors - he stuck to the method of rapidly changing positions, and staying in one for too long would always cause interaction with others or hordes coming into the picture. After some time he gave a chance to humans, and started going up to individuals or duos rolling around on the streets, getting to know their current situation and needs in order to lend anyone a helping hand - he quickly acquired connections around San Andreas, more and more people began to rely on him.

After a few months of pointlessly surviving around Los Santos and the countryside, Espiga has found a local farm totally abandoned with a reasonable amount of fields, and other benefits that could be valuable for an upcoming camp. Originally it was just a temporary place to stay at, the more it got tidied up the more solid its role got, a handful of people got taken to the camp - doctors, nurses, ex-military servants, law enforcement officers, one of every kind if it's easier to say - the place had a generator after a major scavenging run to the approachable San Fierro in those days - they've had the ability to cook pretty fair dishes, sometimes even try to bake pizza for the children in the camp - after some time it was really like a great family of all color, profession, and age.

The group has been single-handedly coordinated by Espiga, their numbers have never been up in the sky, and the significance of the group always laid in decency and professionalism - a cold-blooded, sudden attack on anyone in San Andreas was never an experience survivors could tie to Crew Phoenix.

Currently, the main objective of the group is to gather enough resources to fulfill their plans in relation to the wall they've been trying to construct around the farm, covering a relatively massive territory - the number of members has been increasing in the last few weeks, veteran faces seemingly turn up, negotiations and meetings are constant in the everyday life of the group for a centralized way of serving people.

((Regarding the group, I'm trying to keep IC information as low as possible to avoid MetaGaming in any case - maybe a few old players can remember me from before. I've been trying to push this concept through for probably a year or more, I've never put much time into getting a faction topic together - we were always taking place actively InGame in our best power, pumping a significant amount of time into roleplay when we've had a chance to.

The crew Phoenix is far more complicated than a description, there is a remarkable amount of cards in my deck, and plans couldn't be listed. If somebody approaches the crew and gets into the inner circle of the organization, that'll be the "get to know the concept" card. The description above will probably be extended through the following days. We hold an atmosphere close to a family, rather than an unbelievably strict one OOCly.

The screenshots related to the faction will be posted both here and on our Discord server, if you'd have an encounter with any of the faction's members and have the urge to post your experiences here, you are free to after you've messaged me for an approval. Anybody who has the intention of peeking into our faction and maybe even rolling with us, join our Discord server and slide me a message (Rust#4233) - https://discord.gg/xVuG73TSSY.))
Last edited by alaricoespiga on October 30th, 2022, 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alaricoespiga

alaricoespiga

bedfordfalls
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Learning how to edit screenshots properly will come in hand, but overall the faction story is good.
Last edited by bedfordfalls on October 30th, 2022, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T_Dup
Registered for: 1 year 6 months

bedfordfalls wrote: October 30th, 2022, 3:26 pm Learning how to edit screenshots properly will come in handy, but overall the thread is good.
I mean, the editing ain't terrible but putting big block of text isn't gonna help

Just keep it smooth and simple

Good RP tho :D
tagtag
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

bedfordfalls wrote: October 30th, 2022, 3:26 pm Learning how to edit screenshots properly will come in handy, but overall the thread is good.
????
DOC LOCO Y HERMANOS VIVA LA FIESTA
ViolentViolet
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Don't let the screenshot perfectionist get you down.
It's about RP, character progression & having fun with the game.

Keep going!
kalambo
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: willy_whitewood

Komandannn
Registered for: 1 year

Take it far brorher!
Love your rp - Indonesian
Kav
Registered for: 1 year 6 months

• Information