Are you delighted with the pace of development?

Engage in any OOC discussion related to Desolation Roleplay!

Moderator: Moderation Access

Awide
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Recently there was more focus on fixing bugs and adding major features that you can read about in the announcements section. I wanted to ask if you're delighted with the current pace of development. Are there enough features right now to develop a character and enjoy role-playing? Does it make sense to create a city or faction? Is the game rewarding enough? Have you played before but lost some interest due having done everything?

Please don't roast me too much, I don't handle it well!

(I am not looking forward to involving another developer, but I can change my focuses.)

Do not mention these sensitive subjects:
- braindead staff and noob dev
- car system and car inventory
- WHY IS THE INVENTORY SO DIFFICULT AND UNFRIENDLY

Working on them.

Please help me see what works and what doesn't. If I feel like this discussion doesn't help, like you write more than the Bible and it's totally pointless, then I will make a Google sheet instead.
Madlad
ViolentViolet
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Really looking forward to the perks system being rolled out, and the zombie mutations of Screecher and sniffer returning.

Also looking forward to discovering the faction system and microcity system and testing out those missions and seeing the economy with supply and shops and player demand.
Since we are not official right now, I don't have experience with it yet. So can't comment on that yet.
  • Information