What the hell is going on here? (Best answer!)

We strive to bring more entertainment with future projects, such as stories, video games and hardcover board games. Chime in!
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Welcome to the first reopening of Desolation Roleplay, the zombie survival RP server on SAMP!

So many of you reached out about the server and convinced me to re-open. I would like to thank everyone who's financially supporting us, since without you I was going bankrupt. *looks at Vectra*

The server will be probably up in June. I have managed to finish all my exams already, so more time is on hand to work on the game. New updates are coming! I have read all the suggestions on our Discord and figured to introduce some new features and changes that should make the it all more fun and entertaining. More focus will be on the survival elements, trying to be a little more realistic. Timeline is also changing, but Bializm will provide more information regarding that. They have free hands in lore!

Long story short, there is more I would like to do this time around. Which means the plan is not working on SAMP roleplay till we all retire and finally can RP 16 hours+ a day, but actually more ideas had been popping up. Not quite stand alone game development right off the bat, but I could see it happening. Personally I have been working on a boardgame that is already being playtested in real life, while with Bializm we took a little dive in actual computer game development too.

So since these could all work out, I felt like it is better to share with the community than keep it to ourselves. Because who knows? Maybe we will make the next Flappy bird. (Jks.)

The forum is small on purpose! Our community is little, so we have not seen a need for two hundred different boards. This should do as it is, and if needed we can always expand further!

I hope to see you stick around for this journey. Godspeed!
Madlad
uzi

go hard :fire emoji: :fire emoji:
Awide

uzi wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 7:35 pm go hard :fire emoji: :fire emoji:
:fire:
Madlad
  • Information