Coast Guard

Whether we talk about bandits, soldiers or the most dedicated fathers, all of them have one thing in common. They can't survive alone.

Moderators: Moderation Access, Game Administrator

ViolentViolet
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Triangulating to recover a Jammer

While out scouting radio transmissions are interrupted.
Investigation on the bridge yields no information.

On the flightdeck they test if short range transmissions can cut through, but no luck.

They move on to location based testing.

Slowly moving along the edges of the field, testing to carefully measure its border. The outline is charted.

Next they can pinpoint the center of the jammed area.
Where they find a radio tower guarded by bandits.

Yet nothing can be found or seen around.

They discover the range of the device.

After the broadcast the coastguard gets a visit.

They set out together for more pinpointing via triangulation.

ViolentViolet

Deceptive Jammers

After presenting the new finding, and repeating the old ones to the world. They go check other radio towers in the affected area.

Unable to find anything at the base of the towers, they are checked entirely.

The Blueberry and Scarville jamming fields overlap, making the pinpointing a lot harder. But after three sweeps up the town and the perimeter, and knowing the range of the device, the admiral determines the jammer has to be in the large tree on the west of blueberry.

Dangling just in the treetops, no jammer can be spotted. Violet jumps into the tree, but still no device.
The transmitters seemingly not being where they should be, is frustrating and after a few hours the coastguard gives up to strategize.

At this moment they receive an automated distress call and find a little girl on a huge freighter.
Mallard is amused with this cheerful distraction and addresses her as the captain of the MV Breckenridge.

After informing her guardian, they treat her to a tour of the ship and a sight at engineer Platteaus research.

ViolentViolet

Air Lift

Unfortunately here the rules were broken, creating a gap in the story.
The following screenshots have their text removed to not further frustrate the incident or risk breaking continuity with the other threads or experiences of other players.

contingency
Registered for: 1 year 6 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

ViolentViolet wrote: April 8th, 2023, 5:33 pm Air Lift

The following screenshots have their text removed to not further frustrate the incident or risk breaking continuity with the other threads or experiences of other players.
there was no gap in the story, kreigs and roberts were kidnapped and eaten alive cause you called national guard for help
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
ViolentViolet

contingency wrote: April 8th, 2023, 6:16 pm
ViolentViolet wrote: April 8th, 2023, 5:33 pm Air Lift

there was no gap in the story, kreigs and roberts were kidnapped and eaten alive cause you called national guard for help
To prevent a drama. I shall not be posting with text.
Last time Ilyansk was upset when I did that in a situation like this.

More then what you just listed happend, and I'm sure the Chimera clan would not like it to be posted.
I'm not out to cause drama for or with them. So I am trying to be nice by leaving stuff out.

Furthermore, things would not have turned out like this if rules would not have been broken, by those who are supposed to uphold them!

Please do not spread misinformation. The NG just arrived. I did not call them, nor was I aware of anyone calling them.
As a helper you should also be interested in finding the middle ground.
  • Information