A closely structured expert volunteer force has formed around the common naval interests to continued society.
Naval commercial operations have always been the backbone of any civilised society, even before industrialisation.
We strongly feel that in times where the land is in dismay, the seas are double their worth!
Responsibilities of a maritime security regime
- Search and rescue
- Safety of vessels and navigation
- Maintenance of seamarks
Radio Frequency: 16
Operational territory: Offshore and coastal waters, and the adjacent lake estuaries
- Deep sea search, rescue & salvage
- Light/Bouy/Mark/waypoint guard
- Hydrographic, cartography & seismic survey
- Radio relay tower
- Central radio & radar post
- Traffic routeing service
- Navigation pilot & tug service
- Meteorological forecast, tidal, hurricane & extreme weather warnings
- Exploratory fishing expeditions
- Mechanical division & fleet maintenance
- Pilot boat (Doubling as rescue boat)
- Tug boat (Doubling as salvage vessel | doubling as hydrographic/seismic survey vessel | doubling as a fishing vessel)
- Dinghy as a tender to the mother vessel
- Search & Rescue helicopter (Doubling as fire response vehicle in possible joint ATF venture)
- Coastal emergency vehicle