New addition to the server + RPG elements

Moderator: Moderation Access

EcosLocos
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Last time when we cleared out the Bandit hideout, literally shot like 400 + rounds of 5.56 and we found a flamethrower which is a bummer. I think there should be (since it is in a PVP zone) there should be a high tier loot option, like you can find a switch or something and it gives an OOC note that the bunker has been activated in Angel Pine's Scrapyard and within 5 minutes a chopper will arrive. The chopper would drop down a loot, or we could map a custom interior and get the gates opened. Which would contain like really HIGH tier loot. I think we should make a popcap to it as well, like the bunker is inactive under 5 players and can be only done once every server restart.

Other than that, I feel like there could be more RP scenarios and lore to Palomino and the vicinity as it feels a little bit empty for a reason. I think we could add some lore to it and more loot maybe, I would say more towards the food loot. Aaand of course a better mapping. It just feels empty for me, not sure why.

Last but not least the RPG elements, I had a chat with Awide and we were trying to create more opportunities for people to RP, but unsure about the RPG nature as the idea consist doing missions for the city's NPC to get more trading bonuses and/or options from the vendor to the city's resources.

I would love to see cities being RP'd getting built like the Fort did, so to make it more immersive.
San Andreas National Guard Image - Corporal Maximillian Shawley
  • Information