Ilyansk Special Weapons and Tactics.

Moderators: Moderation Access, Game Administrator

T_Dup
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

A video from YouTube usually appears here. Please contact an administrator.
The ilyansk SWAT is a team of trained combatants who's to be the armed wing of the Ilyansk Republican.

They're tasked to protect the city from it's enemies while also launching operations and attacks on its rivals. The team was nothing but a group of gangsters who happen to be living in ilyansk however they been turned into an armed unit of trained individuals that are ready to be dispatched when needed.

They received combat training from SANG and been taught discipline to ensure their effectiveness in the field.
They're tasked to keep law and order in Ilyansk and protect it from all kinds of threats that's threatening it's population.
Last edited by T_Dup on May 1st, 2023, 4:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
T_Dup

Reserved.
T_Dup

demtings
Registered for: 1 year

T_Dup

T_Dup

After the Hitsquad's deal with Ilyansk, the Ilyansk Government has saw the group of former gang members as a valuable asset for their efforts to protect their city.

They managed to organize these individuals and provide them intensive combat and disciplinary training to turn them into a Militia that is tasked to protect ilyansk and it's allies from all kinds of threats although the group still have a sense freedom to do whatever they want.

Members have been issued out black Battle Dress Uniforms with the ilyansk flag to show their affiliation.
kinography
Registered for: 1 year 10 months
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

T_Dup wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 1:53 am
Still want this?
T_Dup

Yes, I'm reviving it dw

I just got demotivated to make screens but I will bring it back to life
kinography
Registered for: 1 year 10 months
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

Archived following a faction merge with Ilyansk Republic.
  • Information