13th of September, 1997

Share your character or faction development along with your most fun moments!

Moderator: Moderation Access

persona non grata
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

13th of September, 1997 en Gia's Journal (English Translation, Originally French) wrote:
❝...We then left Camp Rothen and went on our journey to the United States. It was me and my fellow comrades; Sergeant Will McNairy, Private First Class Scott Wise and survivors who have volunteered to put a foot forward for the cause. We were ever the only ones that took what our insignias meant earnestly, and so when the SOS was received, we immediately went aboard on a now-janky Lockheed C130B towards Los Santos. The task was to paradrop a standard aid crate containing items such as first aid kits, food, water & viral remedies which was to be dropped at coordinates: 36.7783° N, 119.4179° W. In 13:00 hours, we enter the airspace of the United States. We secure the package and had it prepped for the drop, but there was one problem. The aircraft's left engine had ceased to function. Sergeant Will McNairy, captain of the aircraft, hashed out an issue regarding the engine's compressor. The turboprop aircraft intermediately began losing altitude. Then, the aircraft crashed into a sloped rice field. Fire broke out in the empennage then the combustion of kerosene jet fuel caused the empennage to explode, which caused the death of Private Scott Wise. Me, Corporal Dupont, have came out to be the lone survivor after a tedious effort to climb out of the burning aircraft. I've acquired first degree burns in my left thigh and my calves. It was a tragic day, with memories I'll carry to my grave. Since then, I've adapted into the ways, camps, safe havens and the humid climate of California. I've acquired shelter in a trailer park not very far from the crash site. Come what may.❞
Last edited by persona non grata on August 12th, 2022, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
persona non grata

10th of August, 2022 en Gia's Journal (English Translation, Originally French) wrote:
❝...Scarville. It became the sole walled city within the region. The town was no more than a hectare large, but it is heavily fortified. It had plenty of guards that were on watch for 24 hours non-stop. They were seen carrying semi-automatic rifles alongside very distasteful demeanors, often cat calling and asserting their authority over survivors excessively and unnecessarily. Lurkers that tried to make it inside the high gates never stood a chance. While I was passive within the micro city, a man introduced himself as Rico to me. He was accompanied by another male too. He invited me to join his circle and while I was never somebody that was quick to trust, something in his demeanor swindled away that gut instinct and so I went along with him. In his barn, I've come to find out that me and him share similar goals and ideas. Since then, we've became associates.❞
grandchild
Characters: Alyssa_Dixon

Loving it, keep posting.
  • Information