A suggestion related to Chimeras

Moderator: Moderation Access

contingency
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

Gus wrote: April 28th, 2023, 12:13 am As it currently stands /eat at 10/10 undead rebirth is literally /loot proofing with no countermeasures, so something needs to be done about it IMO.
As it currently stand 10/10 rebirth that takes a mega-ton of hours put into upgrading prevents the character from being griefed as soon as its spotted, I should be able to screw the time that the dude put into it and I should be able to loot him as soon as I kill him so please nerf chimera so that if they eat someone they die instead so I can have more loot thank you*

there i corrected ur sentence
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
Zeyo
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

contingency wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:14 pm
Gus wrote: April 28th, 2023, 12:13 am As it currently stands /eat at 10/10 undead rebirth is literally /loot proofing with no countermeasures, so something needs to be done about it IMO.
As it currently stand 10/10 rebirth that takes a mega-ton of hours put into upgrading prevents the character from being griefed as soon as its spotted, I should be able to screw the time that the dude put into it and I should be able to loot him as soon as I kill him so please nerf chimera so that if they eat someone they die instead so I can have more loot thank you*

Your comments clearly lack transparency and are prejudice due to the fact that your character is chimera.

Chimeras are already op as fuck undoubtedly. The fast sprint, the high as fuck jump and the fact that chimeras don't rp fear even when outnumbered is ridiculous. So.e would say that it's because they are dead so they don't feel the fear, ok fair enough. The server is a hardcore rp with tendency to realism, how the fuck can u /eat when your head is blown to tiny pieces? Enlighten me with a realistic answer and I'll stand by your side.
kinography
Registered for: 1 year 10 months
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

Zeyo wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm Chimeras are already op as fuck undoubtedly. The fast sprint, the high as fuck jump and the fact that chimeras don't rp fear even when outnumbered is ridiculous. So.e would say that it's because they are dead so they don't feel the fear, ok fair enough. The server is a hardcore rp with tendency to realism, how the fuck can u /eat when your head is blown to tiny pieces? Enlighten me with a realistic answer and I'll stand by your side.
As it currently stands: bionics are the more superior race from an objective standpoint. The high jump literally subjects anyone that uses it publicly while out of a shootout to a CK by higher ranking Chimeras if spotted, and to being KOS by any player that may see them.

The fact that Chimeras don't roleplay fear when outnumbered is not a race issue: it's a roleplay issue and usually not roleplaying fear in a situation that calls for it could risk a CK, that's on a case-by-case basis usually. Usually being captured as a Chimera, especially a high-ranking one, is more problematic than just surrendering, so it makes sense as to why some Chimera roleplayers may choose to not roleplay fear — it's kind of a big deal to capture a Chimera because they run multiple risk not only from Chimera elites but also from their captors.

If you wish to avoid falling victim to /eat once finished: if you're certain in-character that the player you're killing is a Chimera (this can be easily done by spotting them using Chimera abilities mid-fight) then feel free to burn their corpse with a molotov cocktail to ensure they're fully decapitated.

Remember that Chimeras literally cannot use /eat unless you're in close proximity to them, whereas Bionics can essentially use /phalanx at any given moment and run for cover to essentially escape death. Bionics are a far superior race in every metric, but this isn't a discussion on which race is more superior—these races are but vehicles to advance everyone's roleplay—no more, no less.
contingency
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

Zeyo wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm
contingency wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:14 pm

Your comments clearly lack transparency and are prejudice due to the fact that your character is chimera.

Chimeras are already op as fuck undoubtedly. The fast sprint, the high as fuck jump and the fact that chimeras don't rp fear even when outnumbered is ridiculous. So.e would say that it's because they are dead so they don't feel the fear, ok fair enough. The server is a hardcore rp with tendency to realism, how the fuck can u /eat when your head is blown to tiny pieces? Enlighten me with a realistic answer and I'll stand by your side.
yo so like uhh zombies are not really driven by their brain when its gone but rather their instinct (the unconsious mind, which is the reason you blink, swallow ur throat, and even breathe) urges the chimera body to release the acidic liquids on your face when you approach then the claws rip u apart and finally the mouth devours your flesh, after that the body is rejunevated and its in fight or flee mode
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
shalls
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

Chimera, generally speaking, are far weaker in comparison to Bionics. It just so happened that you came across a Chimera player that's level 20. As the lore states:
Elder: The Elder is an extremely powerful Chimera. Those that hold the title of Elder typically has the last say in any big decisions within their respective chimeric sects. The title of Elder is typically, but not limited to Chimera that has provided major and significant contribution to the chimeric society or their sect, and have sharpened their abilities and prowess, both mental and physical, to the fullest. The Elder is a rational, yet cunning Chimera that are typically in their prime. (Level 14 and above)
If you wanna know how overpowered feels like? Try going against Teddy's character—a Bionic that's about the same level as mine.
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Someone find me a headless mutant skin!
Madlad
  • Information