[DEATHMATCH] Kyle_Hunter (Workrate)

Moderator: Moderation Access

Mmddrift
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Your in-game name: Nicholas Murray - Helena Roberts - Hannah Cliffton (Mmddrift)
Reported player name: Kyle Hunter (Workrate)
Witnesses: Kevin Thompson (dull)
Date: [04/13/2023]
Time (if applicable): [HH:MM]

Full complaint details: Basically two of my characters are paramedics, they are former colleagues aswell (both were paramedics) so one day, they decided to kill Helena for "betraying" them although in my opinion their reason was again not acceptable, I got playerkilled and accepted that story, my other character, Nicholas Murray figures out about Helena's death by basically hearing words from Lexa Ortiz who was tired of Ilyansk and left the place. He finally made sure they killed Helena so Nicholas goes back to Ilyansk waits for a few till Kyle shows up, Nicholas asks for a private conversation and he disagrees and Nicholas finally spits the word out. as it's visible in the chatbox Kyle says "How, Did, You, Find, Out?" and then out of nowhere asspulls the M4 and without a chance of roleplay kills me.
Evidence to support your claims: Image

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
shalls
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

@Workrate has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.
Mmddrift

Any news?
kinography
Registered for: 1 year 10 months
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

Hey — sorry for the delay, the report was just forgotten about I suppose. I'll go ahead and inform Workrate to have him respond here.
shalls
Characters: Sabine_Callarez

Player will be receiving a 30 minute admin jail for his actions as seen in this report. Thank you for reporting.
  • Information