grandchild
Registered for: 1 year 8 months
Characters: Alyssa_Dixon

Your in-game name: Alyssa_Dixon
Reported player name: Keyarra_Webb
Witnesses: NA
Date: [22/04/2023]
Time (if applicable): [14:17:18 PM] GMT+2

Full complaint details: There was a drop in Blueberry, I went there looking for it, the other player went for it as well. There was a horde of zombies attacking us and we both killed the walkers cause we considered our priorities and that's good for now. I asked the player for what's inside that drop box since he/she got it first but they refused to tell me what's inside.
My Desert Eagle was in my hands and I didn't have to RP it since the rules says so, unlike the other player that got me killed with Large Weapon "Rifle", stole my inventory and refused to discuss the incidence, I'm aware of the "No robbing the Level 1-2 Players" I had no intentions of stealing anything. Just for the sake of roleplay I did what I had to do.
Evidence to support your claims:
Pistols and light weaponry (Tec-9, UZI) can be quickly drawn without any roleplay, as they are easy to conceal, quick and easy to reach for.
Weapons of a larger calibre (shotguns, assault rifles, snipers) are NOT permitted for quick withdrawal as their sheer size is noticeable, and thus the action would be far more noticeable, such as bringing a rifle around on a sling, etc. They must always be roleplayed.
Long melee weapons (swords, canes, bats) follow the same principle as large guns, their sheer length makes it hard to be unnoticed when unsheathing to utilize the weaponry, therefore requires a roleplay-action line.

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
grandson
Registered for: 1 year

Keyarra Webb here.

I already had my rifle out in proactivity against any kind of potential attempts made by you. Right at the moment that my character turned around to kill an NPC, and prior to your demands of seeing my hands up, I had already scrolled my county rifle to combat exactly this. There were no unrealistic weapon withdrawals made, the rules do not require a player to write a /me everytime they draw a big weapon out, especially with the harsh NPCs barging at you everywhere, clipping through walls and whatnot.

Masking your robbery attempt of a new player as a way to “create roleplay” is a weak attempt to justify your rule break as well. You could've fabricated such a claim while writing this report to possibly dissuade admins from thinking you're a play to win player, and that you're all about roleplay. You're not. You have made zero attempts to notify me that it was all for roleplay. Your intentions were to rob the loot I received from the hourly town drops.

You make a claim that you're all about roleplay, yet I've never seen you write a single /me pointing your gun at me. Instead, you went to straight up make your demands. I had grinded for my items for over an hour and like any normal player would do, I defended myself that's why you got killed.
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Handled ingame.
Madlad
  • Information