DM incident in Blueberry

Engage in any OOC discussion related to Desolation Roleplay!

Moderator: Moderation Access

KreiegsPrinzessin
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

So Whats going on with this DM in Blueberry?
Teddy
Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Characters: Kaitlin_West

idk man i reported the same dmer again and he got left off to leave again :shrug:
KreiegsPrinzessin

I was informed Awide has a defense to the DMer so Lets see how he defends DM
contingency
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Karl_Schneider

what who when
Both the scariest arab & pilot around.
Take no prisoners, nothing to be left but shock.
KreiegsPrinzessin

In Blueberry, An Admin from GTA C was Mass DMing, Happened several times, but It seems Awide either has connections with this person, or something, because they were let off from DM several times.
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

KreiegsPrinzessin wrote: April 19th, 2023, 9:39 pm So Whats going on with this DM in Blueberry?
You could have at least described what happened. Although, I pretty much understand you cannot do that since you have no idea what happened. I also have no idea who is the involved party OOC'ly, I am not in connection with any server owner except Mephisto from Dillimore Stories Roleplay and I always try to exclude myself from situations where I could be accused of bias.

I've got your back though. So what happened? Someone was being chased by zombies and a couple survivors shot the zombies right behind him. In response to this he opened fire at the survivors in a couple seconds. Why is this allowed? Because shooting in the direction of someone is threatening their life. I understand the two survivors were trying to be nice, but that's what they get for risking someone's life. (Funniest part is that the two survivors managed to kill the guy in the end.)

I recommend you to look into what "crossfire" also means and why it is so dangerous for people with weapons. It would definitely help someone who has more guns than Ace Mercenaries combined on her.
Madlad
T_Dup
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

It was just Horas and a couple of other GTA:C players battling out in Blueberry.

You clearly got caught in the crossfire
Kenson
Registered for: 1 year

Blueberry should be a greenzone.
  • Information