Moderator: Moderation Access

wtsdaman
Registered for: 1 year

Account name:m2sx
In-game names:Petroys_Warfare
Banning administrator:Toxicity
Date: 2023.4.9.
Reason:DM
Why you should be unbanned:When we rob other people, its allowed. But when its your friend its unfair and we get banned, Its never a problem untill your friend gets robbed, appearntly you been spectating us so you know damn well we never DMING, And or a problem. Your killing roleplay by banning the leadership of another gang. We are qualified and we have more then a couple members already to join and expand your community. We arent some egotistical DMers. Its an apocolyapse no? Its man kill man clans are made and so are guilds it doesnt make to not be able to rob people for resources The male had armour, guns and probably. We have proof of him being toxic after this, And if you dont wanna handle my appeal? Please give me another handling admin, you cant be a example of a community if your sincerly acting like a child because of your friend, Please take this into consideration and I dont mean to offend you but it doesnt make sense how this is allowed from a Admin.
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Hey. Could you update me on the situation that led to the ban?
wtsdaman

Before I begin my statement I wanna put this, I checked on my old appeal and this is what i seen. At first the admin said "NAH", Clearly just telling us to reappeal, 15 minutes the message got edited. It went from this to this ImageImage

Alright so this is what happend, Me Armani Austin were all in a car when we spotted Zeyo, we waited for some time sto see if we could ambush him as we ran up he jumped on his scooter we chased him in our car. And then when we caught up to him he was on the highway to scarville, as we hopped out on him he was right infront of us as a desperate attempt he ran into scarville, but it was too late we wer already shooting him and as we looted him we got banned. Almost as if they were waiting for us.
wtsdaman

Also its clear that Toxicity put that "remaines bbanned" As a last attempt to save his ass. he cant even spell it right to show that its clear that he was being bias.
wtsdaman

Also to stop us from talking in the discord, and speaking freely, Toxicity banned BOTH OF us from the discord.
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

wtsdaman wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:32 pm Before I begin my statement I wanna put this, I checked on my old appeal and this is what i seen. At first the admin said "NAH", Clearly just telling us to reappeal, 15 minutes the message got edited. It went from this to this ImageImage

Alright so this is what happend, Me Armani Austin were all in a car when we spotted Zeyo, we waited for some time sto see if we could ambush him as we ran up he jumped on his scooter we chased him in our car. And then when we caught up to him he was on the highway to scarville, as we hopped out on him he was right infront of us as a desperate attempt he ran into scarville, but it was too late we wer already shooting him and as we looted him we got banned. Almost as if they were waiting for us.
Can you provide a chatlog, or ideally, unedited screenshots of the situation?
wtsdaman

[12:38:40] Armani Webb says: Ayo.
[12:39:03] Armani Webb shouts: Run up onnem.
[12:39:22] Hint: Press Y or type /engine to start vehicles. You can turn on the lights if you press 2 (or +) by default.
[12:39:24] > Petryos Warfare turns on the engine.
[12:39:36] Armani Webb says: Floor it.
[12:39:44] Armani Webb says: Dere's someone onna vehicle ah some.
[12:40:00] Armani Webb shouts: AY NIGGA.
[12:40:01] Hint: Press Y or type /engine to start vehicles. You can turn on the lights if you press 2 (or +) by default.
[12:40:07] Hint: Press Y or type /engine to start vehicles. You can turn on the lights if you press 2 (or +) by default.
[12:40:27] [Desolation]: Invalid command.
[12:41:41] > You are detected to be armed! Put away your firearms to avoid conflict.
[12:41:46] Server closed the connection.

Some context, Ayo is when we first spotted him, as we were chasing him to try and talk to him hejust got on a scooter which is why i turnon the engine and floor it, we spot him again tell hinm ay nigga as you can see i jumped in and out and then for 5 seconds i was out there fighting zombies trying to get towards the dude, then i get in the car which aa chase commences for about a minute.
wtsdaman

Any update?
  • Information