[toxicity] Austin_Warfare

Moderator: Moderation Access

quincy
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

also to add onto the bias claim, Toxicity, from what I've heard you've been spectating the guys for over an hour just because they got your friend kicked, also to answer my curiousity, why were you spectating us / Zeyo in the first place to see the whole robbery attempt take place before he could have reported it?
quincy

Awide wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:26 am
quincy wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:22 am If I'm not here to roleplay then why did I start the whole fac topic which I had such big ideas for?

Anyways I'm fine with you sharing the clip as my IP has been leaked numerous times, please do because I am 100% sure I did not use nametags, nor ammo hacks nor speed hacks nor ban evade. As for the others, it is not my concern.

So please send the clip here if you may or to me in private so I can get convinced.
What faction topic did you start?
The one you closed, Kilo Tray Ballas was also written by me along with fubu, u can see my character name in the thread story
quincy

Also I don't understand the reasoning behind me getting banned on discord for simply asking who was the admin that banned me
toxicity

quincy wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:24 am
Vectra wrote: April 9th, 2023, 9:48 pm
quincy wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:39 pm Long story short me, Armani Webb and Petryos Warfare saw Zeyo in Blueberry, after a lil bit of thinking and scouting him out, we decided to rush and rob him, we aimed guns at him but before we could even type a /me he drove off without fear RP, we chased him from Blueberry to Scarville, where we eventually opened fire at the gates of Scarville and killed him, prompting us to instantly getting banned by toxicity, for DM, who by his actions makes me think he's Zeyo's friend.
Can you provide chatlog, or ideally, unedited screenshots of the situation?
other than Armani's screenshot of his logs Image
and us getting banned, there's nothing else I can share, I already explained we didn't even have time to write /me's because they instantly didn't RP fear.

Although I want you guys to check onto how he edited his response because he knew it shows his bias and that he would get in trouble for it
pre edit Image
post edit Image
u dont deserve a proper respond but i was told to edit them thats why i replied with nah

you'll remain banned
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Decision has been made. If you'd like to do a staff report on Toxicity then you can PM it to Venta, not this thread.

@Tox sorry about turning this thread into a mess. Hope this clear everything up.
Madlad
  • Information