Moderator: Moderation Access

quincy
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Account name: Quincer
In-game names: Quincy_Ross
Banning administrator: KidneyStones
Date: 2023.04.02
Reason: Aimbot
Why you should be unbanned: because I'll be using this thread to argue my statements and bring an ultimatum, so please don't lock it until I send a reply on it, thanks.
quincy
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

You aimed at practically nothing and then as soon as an admin showed up, your screen tilted to them uncontrollably. I was spectating you for a while and this was the last straw.
Kidney, I don't want to call you a straight liar, but we both know this is a lie. I was RPing with a random when you TPed to me, and I simply aimed at you. I wasn't aiming at anything, and my screen didn't tilt uncontrollably, I don't know if this is a form of manipulation you're trying to use to get me to admit to something, but luckily I have it clipped.

I clipped it cuz I thought you were a cheater and I wanted to report u LOL.
https://streamable.com/7i3tod

As for the genuine aimbot accusations, I've plenty of videos such as this one where it greatly displays my skill, showing that I don't need aimbot.
https://youtu.be/Cf51PHCxvNU

And for an ultimatum, seeing as my bad previous experiences, I will be setting my replay buffer to a longer time (previously I could save only 20s long clips cuz thats all I need for CS) such as 2-5 minutes so when there's any doubt of me using anything, I can simply clip it and show I didn't use anything.
kinography
Registered for: 1 year 10 months
Characters: Cleopatra_Klaproth

The way your character turned and aimed was incredibly suspicious. There's no real way to validate aimbotting like you would with airbraking, but in that case I apologize for the ban. You were being suspected of using cheats by multiple users and the way you turned your character after aiming at the ground was very suspicious, and I reckon even you would agree with that.

Admittedly your former admin record also influenced my decision, so I apologize for the inconvenience.

You'll be unbanned.
  • Information