[ Deathmatching (KoS) ] Kaevion_Rose

Moderator: Moderation Access

deadfoolish
Registered for: 1 year

Your in-game name: Melvin_Barker
Reported player name: Kaevion_Rose
Witnesses: No one.
Date: [08/03/2023]
Time (if applicable): [11:14 - 11:16] ((/servertime))

Full complaint details: Deathmatching - I've never met his character with my character during my 3-4 days of playtime on this server, yet he killed me as soon as he saw me in Blueberry without any interaction. Looted me afterwards.
Evidence to support your claims: https://imgur.com/a/wWOiB6F

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes/No Yes, you can see on my screenshots that I've informed him in-game.
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes/No - Yes, I have.
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes/No - Yes, the logs can be checked if needed. There was only 5 of us on the server so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
Awide
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Masked people can be killed on sight.
Madlad
deadfoolish

I didn't have a mask on script wise, does this mean I can kill other people who has a masked skin but doesn't have /mask script wise?
Awide

deadfoolish wrote: March 8th, 2023, 3:07 pm I didn't have a mask on script wise, does this mean I can kill other people who has a masked skin but doesn't have /mask script wise?
The rules only have /mask which will be adjusted.

Have you lost any items?
Madlad
deadfoolish

I have, but nothing rare. I don't really care about the items I lost.
Awide

Thank you for reporting, no action will be taken, yet the rules were broken as they are, we miscommunicated rules regarding this. The rules are to be updated.
Madlad
  • Information