[Suggestion] Farming [OPEN]

Moderator: Moderation Access

grandchild
Registered for: 1 year 7 months
Characters: Alyssa_Dixon

So we all know that gathering food is hard sometimes. I'm bringing an idea where we can plant food such potato, tomato... etc.
As we can acquire those seeds from killing the walkers since they only give cash/empty once they been looted.

This where we can plant our seeds, make them grow in a certain conditions such as the need for warmth, water, sun light...
Leave a reply, tell me what yall think about this idea.
Vectra
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Something was already planned by Awide. Not sure what.

Leaving open for future ref. and comments/suggestions.
Ces
Characters: Cedro_Leon

dropped by zombies that meet specific conditions like if they're in the county sure, a shop for the seeds could do and of course all the other suggested stuff is pretty good and positive, + 1, probably might have even more ideas to add-on to this in the future by someone else
crazypuss

It would be very cool if we could have jobs in Scarville or like some sorts of missions.

Survivors can contribute for a low amount of money or items, maybe even refilling the shops around by their hard work.

This can include anything from scriptly farming, to getting missions from certain shops to retrieve ammo/medicine/food, etc.
whisper

What else to say. I support the idea.

Joint Task Force
"Surviving. Together."

Sierra-Alpha | SAOPS
Scarville Support & Protection Detail
Ces
Characters: Cedro_Leon

crazypuss wrote: August 8th, 2022, 2:57 am It would be very cool if we could have jobs in Scarville or like some sorts of missions.

Survivors can contribute for a low amount of money or items, maybe even refilling the shops around by their hard work.

This can include anything from scriptly farming, to getting missions from certain shops to retrieve ammo/medicine/food, etc.
the missions was already suggested by me some time ago, and of course this on-going farming suggestion will be kept in mind, though survivors refilling the shop should be a whole different suggestion topic
  • Information