[Constant Rule-Breaking] Astrid_Dragon

Moderator: Moderation Access

bedfordfalls
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Your in-game name: bedfordfalls
Reported player name: Astrid_Dragon
Witnesses: Kevin Ross (informinng), Kian Vaughan (metkoadvokata)
Date: 30/10/22 - 01/11/22
Time (if applicable): I don't really remember

Full complaint details:

https://streamable.com/rorw6w

As you can see right here we are robbing her. We are holding her at gunpoint without the intention of killing only robbing. As you can see she doesn't roleplay AT ALL? She keeps typing nonsense and resisting for no reason (which btw i think it is PG to resist 24/7) and out of nowhere she pulls her deagle and shoots us, whilst holding her at gunpoint.

https://imgur.com/a/zysS9ha
https://streamable.com/8x3ipr

In these images and videos you can see that we are involved in a gun fight between us, It involes me, informinng, Alarico Espiga and Howard Copeland. I managed to kill Howard as you can see in the images, then Alarico came and started defending his fallen friend. When were battling, when OUT OF nowhere Astrid comes and randomly starts shooting at us whilst her not even being included in that beef. In the images you can clearly see that she is seeking temporarily shelter and it isn't affiliated with Alarico's and Howard's faction in any way. So she just comes and shoots us and her excuse is that "She was going to her safe house". You can clearly hear that I don't shoot at her, she first shoots at informinng (and btw the video is from his POV).

https://imgur.com/a/yeBLIl4

In these two images you can see how she basically force quit the game to skip roleplay. What happened is that we were cruising around Los Santos with informinng when we saw a figure that looked like Astrid and started chasing her to identify if that was really her, actually to be honest I don't even think we wanted to cause harm to her that day. I couldn't take a better screenshot but you can clearly see her skin in the distance, the next second she leaves and actually decides to casually tell this in her faction's discord group. That is how we identified it was actually her. Upon asking Astrid why, she starts being rude and saying things like "lmao you got dropped by an uzi" for a previous encounter with her that took few hours before this one.

She broke rules many times, but sadly i don't have much evidence. This was was I've managed to gather.

Evidence to support your claims: I've already pointed them.

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
niqo
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Your in-game name: Astrid_Dragon
Reported player name: Nathan_Gibson
Witnesses: Alarico_Espiga (Rust) Howard Copeland (szent) Foester
Date: 30/10, 31/10, 01/11
Time (if applicable): Screenshots.

Full complaint details:
First clip he shows (https://streamable.com/rorw6w).
Nathan Gibbs is PKed at the base where the video is recorded 30 minutes before the event. It was not enough for him to die, he came back to find me in less than an hour at the place where he was PKed.

That's not all, when we are all 3 wounded on the ground, a conversation opens with an administrator where he admits "to be roleplaying with another character that is not Nathan Gibson, just because he was wearing a mask" (He was using the same character).

Proofs:
Nathan Gibson getting PKed (check the time in the F8 line):
Nathan Gibson admitting he was RPing as another character, using the same character:
[12:31:45] {AAAAAA}(( [8] {577993}Andrew_Green{AAAAAA}: You were dead at today, at 09.59.31. ))
[12:31:45] (( [1] Nathan_Gibson: Yes ))
[12:31:45] {AAAAAA}(( [8] {577993}Andrew_Green{AAAAAA}: Astrid and her gang PKed you. ))
[12:31:45] (( [1] Nathan_Gibson: Yes but im roleplaying another person, that is why i have a mask on? ))
[12:31:45] {AAAAAA}(( [8] {577993}Andrew_Green{AAAAAA}: Why are you coming back at her? You know there's a rule called SK? ))
[12:31:45] {AAAAAA}(( [8] {577993}Andrew_Green{AAAAAA}: That's not a thing? ))
[12:31:45] {AAAAAA}(( [8] {577993}Andrew_Green{AAAAAA}: It's the same character. ))
[12:31:45] (( [1] Nathan_Gibson: How it is the same character? ))
[12:31:45] (( [1] Nathan_Gibson: You do you know that Nathan isn't dead right now? I forgot to name change? ))

I don't have SS but chatlog, anyways you can ask Foester, he was the admin in the situation.
Second proof he shows (https://imgur.com/a/zysS9ha https://streamable.com/8x3ipr)

First of all, I don't think it's necessary to be in a faction to defend my IC friends, I've roleplayed with Alaric Espiga since day 1 I joined this server. Just because my group is separate from his doesn't mean we can't have a friendly relationship.

And no, I didn't come out of nowhere. When you were talking to Alarico Espiga at his base I was inside hearing everything.

Last thing, I was indeed going to my safehouse to take bigger guns, but I crossed them on the way. And in fact, my safehouse is no less than 100 yards from where the shooting happened. An administrator can corroborate that if he wants.

Proofs:
Here I show the chat from when I was listening to the discussion between them, where on more than one occasion they say they are looking for me. I untie myself from the couch where I was and run after you.

I will also add, how this user instantly opens the OOC channel to misrepresent the rp after dying.
3rd proof he shows (https://imgur.com/a/yeBLIl4)
This point will be the longest and I will try to be as objective as possible.

My first encounter with Nathan Gibson and Kevin Ross was on a bridge in Flint County.
They started robbing me and I agreed to everything, I gave them everything. Alarico Espiga and Howard Copeland find me on the road and help me.
Me, Nathan Gibson and Kevin Ross are shot down at the scene.

Nathan Gibson is the first to do anti-rp. He uses the /Q command and returns to the scene with another character, his secondary character, to loot his friend Kevin Ross and reopen fire on those present. After that, a big toxiqueo begins by /B, where I try not to talk at all, only to answer when they insult.

After all that nasty toxicity scene, no more than forty minutes, they come back to me in Los Santos, and not to roleplay as he mentions, just opening fire against me. After he and Kevin Ross were killed on that bridge. Obviously I left the game, because I did not want to face a similar scene where 80% of the situation is this user opening the OOC channel.

Proofs:
I will leave here an IMGUR in order with all the SS of my first encounter with these two characters, here you can see this user change his character to return to the scene to shoot, being toxic. Please read all the lines, you will be surprised with the treatment he has with other users.
https://imgur.com/a/4ntE0ZJ
I have already answered everything. Now, it's my turn.

First event to report:

Nathan Gibson kills me when I'm entering the game, I didn't even finish loading things, I was frozen in mid-air.
Proof:
Second event to report:

Toxicity and xenophobia.
I will leave this situation complete so that you can see again the treatment of the user with other people, he even belittled me for being from Argentina.
Proof:
Third event to report:

Again, toxicity and xenophobia. But this time, in discord. And not with a user, with an administrator.
Proof:
Resolution:

My first encounter with these people is constant toxicity in OOC channel where I see Nathan Gibson return with his secondary character to do what is seen in my proofs.

How can I feel good interacting with these people if they even discredit me for my country in /B, insult the admins in the public server chat, insult the users?

I want nothing to do with their toxicity. My only fault in this whole report is shooting them when they were stealing from me, it was not the way. But it was also not the way to come back to the place to rob me with the character that had been PKed half an hour ago, saying it was another character just for having the /mask on.

I was killed about four times in less than three days, robbed as well. They were killed several times, and still they continue. I even got killed spawning on the server, when I couldn't even move.

I would also like to add how the user trims all his proofs in his favor, even covering them with a brush. My proofs are all legal and none are modified.

Evidence to support your claims: I've already pointed them.

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Parzival
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Reporting party's currently banned, thread locked.

For future reference, fill out the needed details properly (your in game name is not bedfordfalls but Nathan Gibson) and submit unedited evidence.
  • Information