Moderator: Moderation Access

slapyou
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Your in-game name: Garret_Rivera
Reported player name:Chad_Woodrow
Witnesses:None.
Date:19/11/2022
b]Time (if applicable): 21:00 - 21:10[/b]

Full complaint details: I was driving around Blueberry, and accidentally bumped into Chad Woodrow after I saw him, I pulled out my M4 and started giving him orders like to put his hands up whilst the rifle's pointed at his head. All he said is ''Hey'' then slashed /me and immediately gunned me down without any further Roleplay beyond. I'm very frustrated by his action and his thoughtlessness in that scene. As I got gunned down and by that time I was infected and on the menu to choose to spawn either as a zombie or a player I pressed ENTER and spawned as a zombie by accident.
Evidence to support your claims:

Have you informed the other player(s) that you have posted this complaint? Yes
Have you read and do you understand the player complaint procedures? Yes
Do you confirm that this complaint is truthful and submitted with valid intent? Yes
Foester
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Will be handled, and if there's anything you lost, you can state it in this post so I can refund you.
slapyou
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Foester wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:31 pm Will be handled, and if there's anything you lost, you can state it in this post so I can refund you.
Lost items: M4, Radio, 60 bullets
Foester
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

slapyou wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:33 pm
Foester wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:31 pm Will be handled, and if there's anything you lost, you can state it in this post so I can refund you.
Lost items: M4, Radio, 60 bullets
Alright, will be refunded once an admin is in game.
  • Information