[SUGGESTION] A feature to disable some ooc chats

Moderator: Moderation Access

Mmddrift
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

So it is a pain in ass to take screenshots while someone keeps PMing you and yet they don't understand it, so I would recommend you to add /blockpm [id/all] to avoid these problems.
Ces
Characters: Cedro_Leon

if this is used just so u can take screenshots properly during a roleplay scene, would seem like a perfectly fine suggestion, though if u have ooc text captured in ur roleplay screens it can be easily removed using something like paint.net
Mmddrift

I know but it's a pain in ass to scroll up, make more lines appear on ur screen and remove all the unnecessary lines sometimes
Ces
Characters: Cedro_Leon

Mmddrift wrote: August 21st, 2022, 11:46 pm I know but it's a pain in ass to scroll up, make more lines appear on ur screen and remove all the unnecessary lines sometimes
i wouldnt necessarily call all of the ooc lines unnecessary, PMs could be removed or blocked by some people but not for too long in order to block communication unless the person is popular or a streamer, the hints and everything are very useful but could also be toggled easily by hiding them with a command, bans and admin punishments are up to staff to decide whether or not they want it disabled
/ooc texts from admins are suppose to happen at times and shouldn't be considered of removal, it's mandatory when events or something else happen icly so all the players can be informed oocly
ViolentViolet

Totally agree on the annoyance of removing chatlines from screenshots.

Allow people to block pms (also block sending, otherwise if you forget people can not respond)
Tips can already be toggled.
Also, I don't need to see who was jailed or kicked for what, that is more admin business. Don't mind seeing it, but it would be nice to be able to turn off for RP.

And yes, it is a pain to explain, because asking people to stop using PM often generates more PM than ignoring them does.
  • Information